sUp5rET.png

Heya fellas it's atmas

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
Hey there guys and girls, it's me atmas... It's been almost a month since I went to the police academy and I couldn't find any time to play, so I would love to have the news from the server.. I'm waiting for everyone to tell me his opinion.
Short story of my academic month, I've learned so many things about military this month I had the basic military experience to be able to continue on the academy. I've been through some deep shit as I've done almost 1500 push-ups, like 50km of trekking with the gun in my shoulder and many more things I can tell if you wish..
I wish you all have fun playing on the server cause it's the best one, and if not the best it's one of the best for sure..
I missed ya all and don't think I will forget my time here.
Love ya all,
Your fella atmas

marco1598753

Hey Atmas, we miss you around here, le'mme summarize server news for you:
PD is owned and controlled by Luka
Capozello is inactive
New Biker's MC faction
New Russian mafia faction
New Italian Mafia faction
that's all I guess :p
Good luck with the police academy, we'd love to see you back in game Bud :)

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Hey Atmas, we miss you around here, le'mme summarize server news for you:
PD is owned and controlled by Luka
Capozello is inactive
New Biker's MC faction
New Russian mafia faction
New Italian Mafia faction
that's all I guess :p
Good luck with the police academy, we'd love to see you back in game Bud :)

You forgot that blackout is still the best racing faction.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
And the old stuff.
No one uses LSES
No one RP's anymore
People report about every single small thing.
And those are few what hasn't changed

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
And the old stuff.
No one uses LSES
No one RP's anymore
People report about every single small thing.
And those are few what hasn't changed

LSES is one of the most active factions
RP standards are getting higher and higher
People will always QQ when they don't get it their way.

You're too inactive to speak anything about the server, all you do is come and complain. Would be much appreciated if you stop crying and actually do something instead.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
LSES is one of the most active factions
RP standards are getting higher and higher
People will always QQ when they don't get it their way.

You're too inactive to speak anything about the server, all you do is come and complain. Would be much appreciated if you stop crying and actually do something instead.

I'm almost online everyday. So don't complain, I know the RP standarts are rising, but I want to see better, LSES is one of most active factions, but no almost no one uses it. And yeah, there always will be QQ,

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
You are still my bae.

Missed ya too...

I'm happy that Luka and jockeyzz found a way to work together and script some good shit, I am also happy that people are still trying here and I wish there will be some day when I will get online and the server will be the one we all tried to get... Missed ya all

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Missed ya too...

I'm happy that Luka and jockeyzz found a way to work together and script some good shit, I am also happy that people are still trying here and I wish there will be some day when I will get online and the server will be the one we all tried to get... Missed ya all

You didnt answer my question ;-;

Retex

Banned User
Donator
Hey there guys and girls, it's me atmas... It's been almost a month since I went to the police academy and I couldn't find any time to play, so I would love to have the news from the server.. I'm waiting for everyone to tell me his opinion.
Short story of my academic month, I've learned so many things about military this month I had the basic military experience to be able to continue on the academy. I've been through some deep shit as I've done almost 1500 push-ups, like 50km of trekking with the gun in my shoulder and many more things I can tell if you wish..
I wish you all have fun playing on the server cause it's the best one, and if not the best it's one of the best for sure..
I missed ya all and don't think I will forget my time here.
Love ya all,
Your fella atmas

First of all, hello my friend, second of all, we miss u and you need to come back my friend

Luka

Hey Atmas, I missed your ass. Can't wait to talk to you and hear more about the academy!

Much love,
Luka.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Yeah sorreh, to be honest there is a guy that is darker than the others so we can call him a fat nigger...

satisfied.jpg

Satisfied

sUp5rET.png