sUp5rET.png

I Can No Longer Use My Character...

im not sure what happened to my character but after i got killed and spawned at the hospital i dropped dead and the game restarted and my character now shakes on the ground and i can no longer play with him. what happened? i got shot at the beach at some lighthouse supporter thing. i was driving my vehicle and got shot.

Erron

You got CKed.You lost all of your items/cars/money/stored things etc......You can take them back by buying a Stat Transfer.Plus,you cannot play this character again.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
LIES! Do not listen to him! It is a curse of blackmagic casted by the anonymous heritic dymongule, he is not to be trusted and shall reap revenge on you till the day you parish in the dunes of mortal world known as McDonalds!!!! Jk, Yeah you are ck'd You can purchase a stat transfer Via F7 For 10k VIP or 9.99$ USD on the UCP

Oh man that sucks :( i didn tknow it was a ck... ive had this character since the beginning lmao guess its time to start a new character :)

i would have not been in the area if i had known it was a ck possibility. ive only rped as bruno for over the last 5 years

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
You can make a ticket if you feel as if it was unfair or unreasonable.

sUp5rET.png