sUp5rET.png

I cant see my application?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator

What Now

Once you hit that post button, there's no going back! Your application will be set to the moderation que, meaning only moderators (Lead+ and Forum Admins) can view the thread. It will, eventually, be moved over further into the Administrator Voting area where all Administrators (except Trial's) can vote. This area is inaccessible to you, so again, make sure you REVIEW AND CORRECT your application before submitting it.

If you hit post, we have the application. Asking, complaining or annoying administrators about your application will serve as nothing except a likely down vote for your application.

Thanks,
Overload & Head Administration.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alberto

Donator
Donator
Is possible that you guys make a topic stating that you received the application i mean like:

Applications that have been received:
- Alberto's Application received
- Sarah's Application received

Like a list.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
They're all received... Once you hit post, it's posted. Only Admins can see it at that point. There isn't any need to make a list like that, especially because some people may want to keep private. When app's are accepted, and a list of everyone who applied was made, then everyone would know who got denied, right?

So there just isn't really a need for that.

A

Audi

Is possible that you guys make a topic stating that you received the application i mean like:

Applications that have been received:
- Alberto's Application received
- Sarah's Application received

Hey!, dats You and me!

sUp5rET.png