sUp5rET.png

"I Didn't Do it!!" Bail Bonds Legal Aid & Attorney Association

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
"I Didn't Do it!!" Bail Bonds Legal Aid & Attorney Association has extended to the Los Santos City bringing up its first and finest lawyer and legal matter consultant office here in the state of San Andreas, honoring its first employee Kentwin Rosenberg.

Specializing in all legal matters constitution and amendment rights, Fighting for you,your Justice and Freedom.

Prices and Listing Information:

All cases and court matters and appeals are $15,000 For every successful case. Failed cases which are a fee of $2,000. All finances and currency obtained from a successful case will have 7% to the lawyer's bank account. The money is to be received via digital transaction through wiring or direct transfer. Failure to pay debt to the attorney will result in legal matters and violators will be prosecuted.

Contact & Business Information:
PlTUQpy.png

masterchief

((I wish you more luck than stick does!, also look at the bottom of the card lol)) **Tyler Huber walks into the building looking around** "Is their any job openings?"

DrJoseEvil

Donator
((I wish you more luck than stick does!, also look at the bottom of the card lol)) **Tyler Huber walks into the building looking around** "Is their any job openings?"

*Kentwin Rosenberg looks up at Tyler and whipes some crumbs off his mouth and sets down his Tuna Fish Sandwich.

Kentwin Rosenberg : "Ah, Hello, Mista'?..... Aw dosen't matta', I have a postion opened for a assistant, the pay sucks and the times are harsh, you seem interested?"

2 Endings

Tyler's Response Yes: **Kentwin Rosenberg Shakes Tyler's hand "Welcome to tha' job."

Tyler's Response No: **Kentwin Rosenberg Shakes Tyler's hand and gives him a buisness card Alrightie', Come back when you need a laywer....

DrJoseEvil

Donator
((Weird, afaik the guy who started this was James West, RP'd with him a few times about it and he hired my previous alt as a lawyer. :'D))

((Well, I don't know him, but still tryin' to get a case, someone let a cop beat dem up, pls free shekels shekels are not free ))

sUp5rET.png