sUp5rET.png

I have returned

Malachi

As most of you have noticed, I am now back. I will probally be on mostly on the weekends and a little bit on the weekdays. I wanted to apologize to those I may have troubled when I left or those who may have been angered by the circumstances of how I parted. I'm ready for a fresh start on the server, and some good roleplay. Whomever I haven't seen in game yet can't wait to roleplay with you again!

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
fuckin great tbh, schools pretty lit
this is describin my experience here so far but i wish we could have started up brimstone again
b1cc91427ec94f4b9d17262a9e78cb2a.png

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Malachi, you missed the MTA:RP Convention...

We all met up in a Los Angeles convention centre in Inglewood. The hotel rooms were split between 2-4 People each, to save money.

rROAaAZ.png

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator

We all met up in a Los Angeles convention centre in Inglewood. The hotel rooms were split between 2-4 People each, to save money.

rROAaAZ.png
Stupid, Trojan, Vercetti, Diggy, Senior00, Snoopy and the rest were at the pool.

The rest are in the picture, It was such a great night guys really enjoyed it hope we can do it again :)

Luka

rROAaAZ.png

Credits to me for taking the pic!

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Stupid, Trojan, Vercetti, Diggy, Senior00, Snoopy and the rest were at the pool.

The rest are in the picture, It was such a great night guys really enjoyed it hope we can do it again :)

You can see me and Ello in the picture on the left

sUp5rET.png