sUp5rET.png

I miss mythbusters!!!!!!

greenops011

Donator
Donator
I'm so sad. I know its been a while since the series ended, but Youtube brought out the waterworks on me. Stupid "We thought you might like", recommendations. Listening to remixes and THIS comes up: [video=youtube;JtwdCVBWo0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtwdCVBWo0o[/video]

Wahhhhhhh

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Mythbusters has a new series, but its not the same people. its called something like "mythbusters; the search for the next busters". Basically milking it to find new hosts.

greenops011

Donator
Donator
Mythbusters has a new series, but its not the same people. its called something like "mythbusters; the search for the next busters". Basically milking it to find new hosts.

If it aint Adam and Jamie, then its not mythbusters. Even tho those guys couldn't stand eachother outside of the production, what they came out with on the show was nothing short of amazing. They may have had entirely different personalities, they made it work because of the mutual respect they had for what the other had to bring to the table. It is a pure example of you don't have to like someone to be able to work with them. I think thats what made the show so special, at least to me anyway. They did amazing things, in spite of the fact that to quote Adam Savage "We drove eachother absolutely batty"

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
They have a series on netflix with everyone but Adam and Jamie, doing myths basically. Not nearly as good or high budget.

sUp5rET.png