sUp5rET.png

Illegal Factions - Speech & Show of Affiliation

Do you think Illegal roleplay needs improving?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartiex

Hi there, I'm Bartiex a quite experienced player in gang roleplay, and this is what I have to say about GANG ROLEPLAY & ILLEGAL ROLEPLAY on MTA:RP today.

• Some cannot do grammar.
  • Some don't RP at full potential.

• Now, this has been happening in MTA:RP for ages upon ages but. Stop with the "Chea'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Maygne, how chu doin' ma' nigga' yo' what's up' bruv' ye chu' rolling' wit'" It's not cool anymore, it's really bad. We're in the year 2015 soon 2016, not 80's so this 80's gang banger mentality and speech is really bad. - This one mainly goes for street gang roleplay, however. There are people who provoke gang members by speaking like them, like they roll into their hood or place of drug sales provoking them, in real life. You'd be scared shit less, just thought I'd mention that as it's quite important.

• Wearing bandannas. Oh this one pisses me RIGHT off. Don't. Wear. Rags. I don't like when gang members on the server and players in general wear rags every where, like. Would you do that in real life, show affiliation to the whole world? How is that realistic? It isn't. At all. So all the gang bangers and general illegal players should stop with wearing bandannas everywhere you go. Use more realistic covering items, like glasses, hoodies, scarfs, etc... (We have /wearablepos for a reason ya know) Gang members these days don't go around like idiots showing affiliation unless you're not afraid to do so with a massive show of one on your face due to a bandanna, this is today's affiliation show:

54oZOMv.png

^ See that's a bandanna in his back pocket. Not on the guys face, so he looks like an idiot. ^

Now, as you can see. I'm quite know ledge able in this kind of thing. I was thinking for reinstating for my administrator rank, leaving me with Trial Admin if I'm not mistaken, and applying for FRT (Faction Review Team) I think It's still called these days. In order to replace, and work on the illegal factions and how they work.
So yeah, that's my little rant about Illegal Roleplay. Feel free to comment, let's have a discussion, tell me what you think, tell me if you agree or not and etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
As a heavy Legal RPer i suggest there needs to be improvements in all branches of RP. You have stated many good points Bartiex and I hope people actually look at this thread.

Pulse

Donator
Donator
It's fair enough for people to use bandanna's on their face to conceal their identity, but yeah I agree that people shouldn't wear them on their face all the time.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Mafias you see IG:

Every member will atleast own 3 speed mod cars
Every member will be asking for a new gun every 5 minutes
Every member will provoke police because they dont give 2 shits about their life icly
Every member (usually the lower ranks) haven't figured out what OOC & IC Is, let alone that this is a RP server
Every member (non-admins) will be jailed for Asspull/DM/MG/PG/ related to a IC gang related scenario
Every member tends to let the public know they are a mafia, drive vehicles non-rply like hell, and just arm there associates with M4s

Gangs you see IG:

Constantly looking to start fights
Drive corner to corner, mugging everyone in sight
Does nothing a real street gang does (chilling around and or looking for people to do business with)
Uses walkie-talkies
Owns V12s

We need big improvements on illegal factions

Bartiex

Mafias you see IG:

Every member will provoke police because they dont give 2 shits about their life icly
Every member (usually the lower ranks) haven't figured out what OOC & IC Is, let alone that this is a RP server
Every member (non-admins) will be jailed for Asspull/DM/MG/PG/ related to a IC gang related scenario
Every member tends to let the public know they are a mafia, drive vehicles non-rply like hell, and just arm there associates with M4s

Gangs you see IG:

Does nothing a real street gang does (chilling around and or looking for people to do business with)
Uses walkie-talkies
Owns V12s

Agreed, If I get admin again and I get into FRT. No more bullshit.

Luka

Mafias you see IG:

Gangs you see IG:

Uses walkie-talkies
Owns V12s

Exactly why I'm not illegal anymore.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Tired of seeing posts like this.. For every action, there is a counteraction. People do things for a reason.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
Agreed, If I get admin again and I get into FRT. No more bullshit.

I tried to get rid of the use of bandannas in Soulja Set, but it's something everyone does for some reason. And as for mafias Jose, Not everyone is like that. I can't say I haven't provoked, or I don't have 3 modded cars, but not every one of those traits fit with every single person.

But I do agree overall, Bartiex. I think you'd be a good FRT member :D

Majachie4

Donator
I'd say most of this would be aimed at you

Right, because F10ing during combat and chicken running isnt on this list, is it?

Shut up.

Mafias you see IG:

1. This is true, but they're mostly to sell. The only speedmodded car I really drive is my 50power sultan.
2. I rarely ever carry a gun on me, and if it is it's in my car inventory.
3. I don't even involve myself with the police unless I absolutely need to.. I even preach to my members to stay away from them..
4. Obviously does not apply to me.
5. Havent been jailed for over a year.
6. Only people who know I am in a mafia, RPly, are my soldiers.. And the only people I give anything better than an Uzi to, are my 2 highest soldiers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Majachie4

Donator
oh no here comes the QQ, and I'm pretty sure you said you were moving to SAMP?

>blatantly flames on forums
>"STOP QQING NERD LOL" when someone says a comeback

ok mate, stop making yourself look like an idiot

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Ok stop,
Im a legal player most of the time, but its straight stupid to call out illegal rpers when there is some legal players who know jack shit about rping.

Since Jose did one for mafias and gangs, i'll do one for sapd.

SAPD:
Nearly every car in SAPD is v12+( + means some are 25 power, some are 30, some are 40. There is even some with 50 power)
Most cops pull over people for the stupidest shit, Oh he was driving 80 in a 50? better arrest his ass and call it reckless driving. and then give him a 20k fine.
Oh did ahmad just OOC corrupt and get banned for it? Better put his ass as a PO2 and promote him every week even tho he just broke the biggest rule in SAPD.
Oh, glad i can put all 5(DeagleX3, MP5, Shotgun) of my guns in my ass and carry 50 cases of ammo for each of them.
Same thing as u said "Every member (usually the lower ranks) haven't figured out what OOC & IC Is, let alone that this is a RP server"

Ok, Got the point? Stop your fighting and settle this like men(or women). Your(Your as in general, not aimed at a certain person) fighting will not help in any way.

Malachi

Ok stop,
Im a legal player most of the time, but its straight stupid to call out illegal rpers when there is some legal players who know jack shit about rping.

SAPD:
Nearly every car in SAPD is v12+( + means some are 25 power, some are 30, some are 40. There is even some with 50 power)
Most cops pull over people for the stupidest shit, Oh he was driving 80 in a 50? better arrest his ass and call it reckless driving. and then give him a 20k fine.
Oh did ahmad just OOC corrupt and get banned for it? Better put his ass as a PO2 and promote him every week even tho he just broke the biggest rule in SAPD.
Oh, glad i can put all 5(DeagleX3, MP5, Shotgun) of my guns in my ass and carry 50 cases of ammo for each of them.
Same thing as u said "Every member (usually the lower ranks) haven't figured out what OOC & IC Is, let alone that this is a RP server"

Ok, Got the point? Stop your fighting and settle this like men(or women). Your(Your as in general, not aimed at a certain person) fighting will not help in any way.

Agreed.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
Ok stop,

SAPD:

1. Kay so.. lemme just say.. CPU cars, the green and white ones, are usually 18-20 pwr. Due to the constant QQ from people saying that PD is OP. HSU's are 25 and 50 pwr, since we do need something faster than 20, Since IRL, police cars are made for catching up with said vehicles.
2. Pulling people over unlawfully or for little reason, are IC issues, as well as unlawful arrests.
3. The OOC corruption wasn't JUST Ahmed *cough*, but the promotions may be unnecessary.
4. The variety of weapons are so police have a choice to what they carry. Usually police forces are meant to out-gun and out-number criminals. Annnd, GTA physics.
5. I probably couldn't find one lower ranked member that didn't have a clue about OOC and IC. POSSIBLY a student, but not anything above.

I will say, some cops aren't the best, but everyone has a time like that.
Not tryna argue, but I did anyways, but I just wanted to comment on that.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
So I just wanted to say this, I lead the probally most hated faction around.

Some people cant understand what Is roleplay and get offended easily. After jailing someone I get told "Oh, it is because Im not you faction" etc. This is bull****, we are all here to roleplay our character and you shouldnt mix your hate with your feelings aganist certain people. I have even been told that "If it was my call I would delete the faction". Yes, my faction has done some stupid mistakes and we know it, but hating people who havent done nothing is just wrong. I get said that oh your faction is just full with trigger happy players, hmm every fucking time we try to do something without guns I see people around provoking to turn it into a shootout... I just wanted to say this because I know, this thread will turn aganist my faction soon :)

Bartiex

Alright. Now for the admins out there! When is the next admin apps opening? Man gotta get involved in FRT to fix some bullshit.

Edit: Just checked the poll. Who said that the illegal rp is fine, just want to know the reasons why you they think it's alright. And doesn't need fixing because in my opinion as well I think the whole community's illegal rp just like legal rp needs fixing.

Luka

Admin applications will most likely open at the beginning of January, before the Mid January Administration Update.

Malachi

Alright. Now for the admins out there! When is the next admin apps opening? Man gotta get involved in FRT to fix some bullshit.

Edit: Just checked the poll. Who said that the illegal rp is fine, just want to know the reasons why you they think it's alright. And doesn't need fixing because in my opinion as well I think the whole community's illegal rp just like legal rp needs fixing.

FRT is Super+

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png