sUp5rET.png

Illegal Factions - Speech & Show of Affiliation

Do you think Illegal roleplay needs improving?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
I honestly don't care about how 'mafias' RP, considering the cops have V16 Sultans and M4s with unlimited ammo. Even if gangs and mafias drive around in speedmodded cars. Driving NonRP and provoking, and sticking guns around from up their ass, which IS an issue I've noticed isn't really a concern because like I said above with the cops having V16 Sultans and M4s is a good counteract.

PD actually only has 1 V16 Sultan ;)

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Well if I don't make it, it's not my loss as I'm only trying to help repair things. Don't think I'm only Illegal, I'm Legal too ;)

You're not the only person 'trying to repair things' you think you know a lot, but really you honestly don't know that much, if I'm being straight with you, I like you as a friend but I think your performance in FRT would be weak, I'm not being a dick but it's not as simple as you make it out to be, besides you being in FRT wouldn't change illegal roleplay at all, the only thing it would change is anything to do with people's 'F3' ingame, it's not down to FRT to control and tell them how to roleplay illegally in the correct manner FRT is simply around to manage the official and unofficial factions, legal or illegal. 60% of people illegal roleplay whilst not attached to any kind of gang or Mafia anyways so again you talk about how if you were FRT it'd all be better, realistically it's not going to change anything, 90% of FRT is an 'inside job' people don't know what goes on until they've joined the faction review team, the information is hidden and is not to be discussed with anybody out of the team, so to be honest I'm not sure why you're even talking about FRT, I'd like to leave off with a question though~ what do you think FRT does and why do you think you would benefit the faction review team so much?

I'd like to point out I've been back on the admin team for about four days? I've done over 150 player reports in that time, if that's not helping around I don't know what is.. I'm not trying to come off as hostile here I just don't appreciate the way you make it sound like you're the best at everything and you would benefit FRT so much also how your the only one helping around, if you were so helpful and you think you would've benefit FRT so much, why did you ever leave? You could've tried for admin many months ago and maybe by now you could've actually been on the admin team. I know I've left in the past too, I made many mistakes but atleast I can actually show to the admin team that I -CAN- benefit them instead of just saying I can, I'm honestly not trying to sound hostile like I said above; again just don't appreciate all o the 'I'm the only one trying to repair things' when you know nothing about what goes on inside of the administration team, thank you for reading (if you read it). Next time get an understanding of the work that's done inside before you go off on one, overall your posts in general have some good ideas and some fantastic points, I'd just rather you weren't so up yourself about how it's only you helping around, if you want to help around, stop posting threads generally hating upon things and start using the suggestions forum to implement your ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartiex

Archive.

When I see up-to fourteen replies mainly about bashing each other, I lose all my interest, and don't want more of this going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png