sUp5rET.png

I'm Back-ish!!!

Hey all

Many of you guys may have known me as William Tran (LSES commissioner from late 2013-mid 2014 and some other period; also LSES HC many different times), Ricky Tran (LSES noob becoming HC in Sept. 2013-Oct. 2013), Anthony Trinh (Hex driver from in Aug. 2013), Ken Jones (LSPD Sergeant in 2014 and POIII early this year or 2015 i think), Joe Henderson as Driver III in Hex (various times, i don't remember) or even as one of those different admins from January 2014-March 2014.

As a player who has been loved and even hated at times (esp. since i am against speed/power mods and support realistic RP lol), and a player who joined the first time MTA:RP was at it's low point (when Mittel or someone got banned or smth, i don't remember), to when it was at its highest, and now, and a player who is pro-LS as opposed to Red County or Fort Carson, just wanted to let all of you know that I am currently returning a bit.

I won't be the most active but will try my best due to life in university in the sciences ( honours dual major Biology and Chemistry) and since that final exams are coming for me in a couple of weeks, but i hope to be RPing with you guys once again.

#MTARP5lyfe

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Welcome back my nigga.

quando omni flunkus moritati
All rise for the man's prayer. /me bows head.

"I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to....... I guess"

Welcome back-ish to Possum Lodge

sUp5rET.png