sUp5rET.png

In-Character Wikpedia!

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator

Hello everyone!

I've created an In-Character (OOC pages will be included and will be clearly marked!) wikipedia for everyone on the server to use. Obviously as information on there can RPly be received ICly, please only edit pages relating to yourself, your businesses, your factions or general pages, for example, like this page for Palomino Creek. I have created two infoboxes already, one for people of interest, seen here, and another for locations, seen on the Palomino Creek page. However, admins are free to edit any page or add pages that they feel is neccessary and will not lead to MG, and this may potentially open up to RP+ too. (Another incentive to try your best to get that status!)

I'm hoping that with enough work, we can make this an official wikia of the server. So, let's get started shall we?

If you want to add pages, go ahead and I will run through them to make sure everything is a-okay with them and there is no obvious signs of MG or anything.

I'm looking for site admins to help me with the above and to make the site look a bit prettier, if you have any experience with this, message me IG or post below, thanks!

sUp5rET.png