sUp5rET.png

Incorrect vPoint Balance

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
So, some of you may be noticing that your vPoitns dont seem quite right. Due to a error in a SQL Query that mittell ran (yes blame mittell)

We are in the process of restoring backups, and although we do not have very recent backups, we are doing what we can to go through donator logs to restore vPoints. When we are done, everyone will have MORE vPoints than they had before this error (because we will not deduct from the points you've spent recently.

We know this is inconvenient, But we want you all to be aware that we know about the issue, and are working to resolve it as fast as possible. Once the issue is resolved, your vPoint balance should be more than it previously was.

Please bear with us, and we will fix it ASAP.

Thanks

We've spent over 3 hours to refund the vPoints. although a few of you may have not received vPoints. If you're waiting for the vPoints to be processed, plaease make a ticket on the ticket center and I'll have it handled.

To compensate for the errors we have occured. Everyone who donated received an additional 25 vPoints for the damage.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
This is what I love so damn much, you fuck something up, but you do whatever you can to fix it and make everybody happy, this is what shows us you care about us as a community, thanks! I doubt it's not causing too much inconvenience as long as the server is still up haha :D

Keep up the good work, glad to see you're working to make people happy.

This is what I love so damn much, you fuck something up, but you do whatever you can to fix it and make everybody happy, this is what shows us you care about us as a community, thanks! I doubt it's not causing too much inconvenience as long as the server is still up haha :D

Keep up the good work, glad to see you're working to make people happy.

This is the biggest fuckup I have made. And I figured that not every vpoint has been set yet, so I'm still working to refund everyone their vpoints.

sUp5rET.png