sUp5rET.png

Its 2021 - Where has Overload Been?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
(Feel free to use this section to post your own life story posts. Might be nice to catch back up with the community and see what everyone has been up to.)

The past year has been a pure roller coaster. I figured i would come on and share my story with everyone..
Admittedly MTA:RP would likely have thrived if we did this reboot back in April 2020 when Covid hit, many of us (me included) just were too busy to see it through.
As you may know, I run my own business (Free Packet) and around April things really started to pick up. Income was at an all time high off that alone, And I still worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
Although My job IRL gave us some time off because of Covid, It wasn't very long.. We were all called back and put right back to work. The only good thing that came from that though is when they called us back, many of us expressed we were not interested in working through a pandemic, So they doubled our pay.
In June I made my final payment on my Chrysler 300. (Still have it)
In August 2020 I spent about a week in the ICU. I had a sudden potassium drop and was temporarily paralyzed. It was definitely an experience to say the least...
September was a big month for me, because I finally hit the goal i needed to buy my new truck. A 2020 Ram 1500 Limited with the EcoDiesel engine.
132946484_10222508680693381_9212056965924275671_o.jpg
Things Sort of slowed down after the purchase of this truck in September. In December my Grandmother passed away, and it was a hard change in my life for sure. I ended up quitting Enterprise in January.
In February Deven convinced me to go test drive a Tesla Model Y, and although i probably wasn't financially ready for what was about to happen, i ended up custom ordering one the same day.. It was delivered on my Birthday Feb 19 2021.
2021 Tesla Model Y Long Range
150998914_10222958330094335_9048578853329762445_o.jpg
That basically sums up the past year.
I have some extra free time again now that I am not working, and hope to use that free time to get MTA:RP active again.
Looking forward to what we can achieve in 2021.

Last edited:

Tsubaki

Good to see you doing well, truth be told I don't know why I opened this site back up to find the server still up and running but I got to say I've had an interesting time these past years. I basically stopped playing in like... late 2014 early 2015 I want to say, I was honestly just too busy with school at the time and all the friends I made here were leaving slowly for their own lives so I just didn't want to stay at that point. I was that admin who banned himself lol, you can see it on my admin history.

I'd personally love to see an MTA server be active again, and maybe I can try to check it out. Truth be told I have more time to play now, but I recently discovered my love for SAMP again around early 2019 and currently play on another community there (H****** Gaming). Would be nice to play a nice roleplay server on MTA again, I miss this modification truth be told. People who want to keep touch can add my discord, Azusa#6338

sUp5rET.png