sUp5rET.png

Jaques Lapointe - Gun License Application.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[x ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian) ((Im in SASD, not sure what else to put, idk what to pay so let me know please))

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Jaques Beaulieu Lapointe
Phone Number: #737730

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?
I am currently a member of the High Command of SASD. I need the gun permit for self protection, as I deal with dangerous criminals every day and I have already had experiences where I have almost died while off-duty, being attacked by a dangerous, armed criminal. I need the license so I can atleast stand a chance against an armed assailant if the need be.

2. What will you use these firearms for?
As stated above, protection of me and my family. I will always call my fellow officers before pulling the gun, but I have already been in a dangerous situation where the police didn't respond in time. I was off-duty at the time.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm?
In a locked footlocker under the back seat of my car which I will install once I get the license. The footlocker will be sealed with a padlock. When the weapon is not in my locker, it will be at my hip in a holster, strapped in securely.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
Let's say I am off duty, fresh out of the showers, leaving the station. I get in my vehicle and begin to pull away. I get home and I put a pizza in the oven to bake, etcetera. There is a knock at the door, I think nothing of it so I open it. There are three masked men who forcibly enter my home with guns in hand. At this point I would draw the firearm and attempt to injure the assailants so that they cannot fire upon me and my family. I would only kill if they begin to fire at me. Working in this kind of environment where I arrested criminals every day can put me and my relatives at a large risk.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
I am driving along San Andreas Boulevard after work, going to pick up my kids from the beach. I pass by a house that has all of the doors open and the french doors leading to the terrace are smashed. I pull up and watch for a moment. I see two men armed with submachine guns who are conducting a blatant robbery on the owner of the house, who is obviously not home. At this point I would either call for my associates over the radio or call 911.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.
I agree.
Signed: Jaques Lapointe

Majachie4

Donator
(( Shit, please move this into the proper sub-forum. ))

Majachie4

Donator
(( Requesting that this thread be changed to "Liam Bennett" instead of Jaques Lapointe due to a CK. All SASD shit still applies. Will charity 30k on Liam. ))
Edit:
ohldYnk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png