For what do you plan on using your license for (select all that apply):
[ x] Self Defense
[x ] Hunting
[x ] Sports and Marksmanship
[ ] Work Related
If so,
What or Who is your employer?
Three
CCW THEORY: PLEASE ONLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE ALSO APPLYING FOR A CCW
1. You are going about your daily business, walking down the sidewalk with your concealed weapon, when you see a man hop out of a vehicle and begin shooting at another vehicle. He has a submachine gun, and is yelling something in a foreign language. Describe, in detail, what you would do if you had a Permit to Carry a Concealed Weapon. I would first withdraw my CCW licensed weapon. I would flick the safety off, while keeping my finger outside the trigger guard, and aim it at the suspect. I would shout "Put the gun down". If he started to aim it in my direction I would then have no other option to shoot. Immediately after shooting and eliminating the threat, I would call 911 to report the shooting, and inform dispatch that I am armed with my CCWP and will have it placed on the ground when officers arrive. 2. You're coming off the interstate when a black Sultan cuts you off and sideswipes you, causing you to lose control and go off the road. He pulls over, claiming that you caused extensive damage to his vehicle and are going to have to pay for it. He seems irate and is quickly growing more aggressive, and you begin to worry for your safety. Describe, in detail, what you would do if you had a Permit to Carry a Concealed Weapon.
I would just pay for the damage. Its not worth his or my life
By signing, you agree to the terms listed above, as well as all terms surrounding Permits to Purchase a Firearm.
Jason Texoza.[/noparse]

sUp5rET.png