sUp5rET.png

Jockeyzz Scripting Portifolio

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
That's really cool and all, But we aren't going to play bribery games. You said you'd script to be unbanned, yet you haven't submitted anything yet.

Any further use of the "hashtags" listed above will result in forum infractions for general nuisance.

I'll really think you should stop thinking that you might know it yourself that we need to rescue the server somehow so all the help what is being offered should be accepted.

Just think what's good for the community.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I like the mine, perhaps make it abit like weedfarm.

Add in some flatbed transport trucks to drop off the raw resources to collect pay, ect

We also need more city hall jobs, or atleast improve the current ones. Garbage truck driver, street sweeper, ect

Luka

I like the mine, perhaps make it abit like weedfarm.

Add in some flatbed transport trucks to drop off the raw resources to collect pay, ect

We also need more city hall jobs, or atleast improve the current ones. Garbage truck driver, street sweeper, ect

Then let me and Jockeyzz start doing that. On the actual server. With our own permissions.

Luka

lol.. no offense, but haven't we learned from the last time we did that?

So you're telling me you'd rather watch the community fall and get mocked at by others than giving us a chance? If thats the case then sure, but its not only you who cares about this community. We really want to make changes around here, so decide whether you want us or no.

Erron

Well , of course the majority of the server (lol) wants to have some people who'll dedicate their time to improve it.Although , I'd like to suggest something , it actually shall bother Overload pretty much, since Overload has a bit lof a different opinion about Jockeyzz , why don't you make him sort of a part-time , check out what he has to give along with Luka and after some time , decide eother you keep 'em as perma scripters or not.I am sure they deserve this chance at least and I am.more than sure they'll work hard in order to prevail. Cheers!

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Listen guys,

This is exactly what happens everytime Jockeyzz tries to get unbanned

He goes on forums, preaches to script for us > Gets unbanned > Goes inactive for 1-3 Months > Deathmatches and gets banned.

Now if we haven't learnt from the last 12 times, I honestly think ya'll need to get your eyes checked

Luka

Listen guys,

He goes on forums, preaches to script for us > Gets unbanned > Goes inactive for 1-3 Months > Deathmatches and gets banned.

Now if we haven't learnt from the last 12 times, I honestly think ya'll need to get your eyes checked

If he does that go ahead and blacklist me from community.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Listen guys,

I have already explained why that happened that ONE time. It's not every single time if it happens once.
Blacklist me and dox me if it happens then. It's not gonna happen. This time I used time and effort BEFORE anything. So just make me the dev, then I will implement the current ones and start working on new ones.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
If he does that go ahead and blacklist me from community.
wow just, wow.

there's trusting someone and there's overtrusting someone, I mean, I trust jockeyzz grew up and won't do shit this time, but I wouldn't trust anyone online THAT much to get myself into trouble for his own actions, I understand your trust in Jockeyzz Luka, but... Isn't this the guy that you had a feud with not so long ago?

agree with luka, i'll go with them. blacklist me if jockeyzz does that
mate you already want to leave lol.

I'm just speaking out my mind, but, the only way for an unban = unban fee, but after that fee everything is free, you're free to do anything you please Hans(within the borders of the server rules), Scripting is also something you can do once you come back, earning the trust of Overload won't be hard if your scripts are actually a great improvement to the server (I hope), then you could work your way up in the ranks (pretty fast if everything is going well).

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Hey guys, this thread died as we had some bad communication, but is now open again.
If you are wondering what's happening with the scripts I've made until now, they are on their way to be implemented, but I am waiting for Overload to add something to the SQL for it them to work, so they will soon be available!

However, today I have a new script that I made today.

The Trash Trucking Job

Info:
Every 10 minutes, a random interior with it's entrance point being outside will have a trashbag spawned at it. The trash truck driver will have to go and collect these trashbags. People are forced to do this job, because if nobody does this job, then the whole of San Andreas will be filled with trash. As it spawns a new bag every 10 minutes, it means that within 24 hours, there will spawn 144 trash bags at different interiors. So this job will be a great way to make money.
Once you collect the trash bag, you will receive a random amount of money from $25 to $100.

Screenshots:
BEpH3aG.jpg

Start by getting the job at City Hall.

slbGdjf.jpg

Then get a trash truck.

2iPZUqO.png

If you don't have the job, you will not be able to get the truck. (Just like Taxi's and busses.)

fQlIe45.jpg

Drive around and look out for interiors with a trash bag like here.

y83Ocw5.jpg

Walk onto the trash bag to collect it and get paid.

lOfA6x7.jpg

If you don't have the job, you cannot pick it up.

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
Hey guys, this thread died as we had some bad communication, but is now open again.
If you are wondering what's happening with the scripts I've made until now, they are on their way to be implemented, but I am waiting for Overload to add something to the SQL for it them to work, so they will soon be available!

However, today I have a new script that I made today.

The Trash Trucking Job

Info:
Every 10 minutes, a random interior with it's entrance point being outside will have a trashbag spawned at it. The trash truck driver will have to go and collect these trashbags. People are forced to do this job, because if nobody does this job, then the whole of San Andreas will be filled with trash. As it spawns a new bag every 10 minutes, it means that within 24 hours, there will spawn 144 trash bags at different interiors. So this job will be a great way to make money.
Once you collect the trash bag, you will receive a random amount of money from $25 to $100.

Screenshots:
BEpH3aG.jpg

Start by getting the job at City Hall.

slbGdjf.jpg

Then get a trash truck.

2iPZUqO.png

If you don't have the job, you will not be able to get the truck. (Just like Taxi's and busses.)

fQlIe45.jpg

Drive around and look out for interiors with a trash bag like here.

y83Ocw5.jpg

Walk onto the trash bag to collect it and get paid.

lOfA6x7.jpg

If you don't have the job, you cannot pick it up.

Fabulous!! - This is cool :D

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
That amount being something I set now. I think we'd have to discuss what amount it should be for it to be profitable with the current economy.

Small update: Now there must be a trashtruck nearby in order to pick up the trash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erron

Well, AT LAST we can see a new, with a good potential, City Hall job.Cool script buddy you have my full support.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Hey guys! I made yet another city hall job today. The street sweeper job!
(Thanks to Dignitize for finding coordinates!)

Info:
You obtain this job at the city hall. You will then have access to the civilian street sweeper. All around Idlewood, Pershing Square and Ganton, there will be spawning one rubble object every 10 minutes. There are 283 different locations they will spawn at (Again, thanks to Dignitize), so they will be quite spread out. And just like the trashbags, here there will be 144 rubble spawning every 24 hours, so someone gotta do this job to keep the areas clean.
For every rubble you clean up, you get paid randomly from $25 to $100 (Might be changed due to the economy.)
This job and the trash driver job will make the city feel more alive.

Screenshots:

H6Mvbak.jpg

Obtain the job at the City Hall.

V6uGAfZ.jpg

You now get access to the street sweeper.

2B3HKPs.jpg

Look around Idlewood, Ganton and Pershing Square for rubble on the ground.

cQbFsfa.jpg

Drive over it to remove it and get paid.

#KeepLSClean!

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
Hey guys! I made yet another city hall job today. The street sweeper job!
(Thanks to Dignitize for finding coordinates!)

Info:
You obtain this job at the city hall. You will then have access to the civilian street sweeper. All around Idlewood, Pershing Square and Ganton, there will be spawning one rubble object every 10 minutes. There are 283 different locations they will spawn at (Again, thanks to Dignitize), so they will be quite spread out. And just like the trashbags, here there will be 144 rubble spawning every 24 hours, so someone gotta do this job to keep the areas clean.
For every rubble you clean up, you get paid randomly from $25 to $100 (Might be changed due to the economy.)
This job and the trash driver job will make the city feel more alive.

Screenshots:

H6Mvbak.jpg

Obtain the job at the City Hall.

V6uGAfZ.jpg

You now get access to the street sweeper.

2B3HKPs.jpg

Look around Idlewood, Ganton and Pershing Square for rubble on the ground.

cQbFsfa.jpg

Drive over it to remove it and get paid.

#KeepLSClean!

Finally! Some actual jobs that we will need to do to keep the streets clean and to keep our Roleplay experience to a good standard.

Respect given to you Jockeyzz :D

Keep it up!

sUp5rET.png