sUp5rET.png

Jockeyzz Scripting Portifolio

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Small update to the mining system:

The pickaxe is now a weapon, which needs to be equipped in order to mine.
That means it's a new item. The new item is now in the 24/7 shops, but if you already have the old pickaxe, click it to remove it and get the new one.

CVWCjyi.jpg

Old pickaxe.
yJ4q327.jpg

Click it to get the new one.
qMM9Txo.jpg

The new one is in weapons.
sAxnPtL.jpg

You equip it to mine.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Hey guys! Today I made a meth cooking script!

Info:
First of all, just like what we did with the weed growing script, I suggest we remove all the current meth before implementing.
So first of all, you need to have a pressure cooker, iodine, methylamine and distilled water.
If you have all needed items, you can click on the pressure cooker to mix it all together.
To place the pressure cooker, you need to click it in YOUR OWN interior.
You will be displayed with a random time ranging from 30 to 60 minutes. Note this time, and make a timer or something to remember.
Once the time is up, you can walk to the cooker to extract the meth.
HOWEVER. This is very very risky. Here is the risk. After the meth is done, a new random time is set. This is between 10 and 20 minutes. You will not know the time.
If this time passes, the cooker will blow up. This will cause multiple flames inside the interior, and a flame outside on the interior entrance. But also, your interior will be toggled just like it would if it was burnt down as arson. 10 minutes later the fire will be put out by itself, but the interior will still be disabled. Also the interior name will be changed to: "Burnt down - 'Old interiorname here'".
I think this script would give a high risk to making meth, and could then make meth into a more attractive item to trade.
And if the Fire Department was to get to the house while it's still burning, an admin could enable it again. Gives more to do to Fire Department.

Screenshots:
dGXcuMh.jpg

The items you need to get started.

YtAqEkz.jpg

Click on the pressure cooker to mix it all together.

bK2CfFd.jpg

You can only use it when you are in your own interior.

R0OCGs1.jpg

When you click on it in your own interior, it will place the cooker and tell you how long it will take.

UwZ4zp5.jpg

Once it's done, you can walk onto the cooker to get the finished meth. You can get 2, 4 or 6 meth per cooker.

KOKIVv0.jpg

If you are too late, it will blow up and cause fire inside.

53uZIJu.jpg

There will also be a fire outside, the interior will be disabled, and the interior name will be changed.

Cookie

maybe script it so, that 2 minutes after it blows up 911 gets a call about an explosion/fire?
Jockeyzz you're really outdoing yourself, I hope you don't go as fast as you did last time. <3

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
maybe script it so, that 2 minutes after it blows up 911 gets a call about an explosion/fire?
Jockeyzz you're really outdoing yourself, I hope you don't go as fast as you did last time. <3

Yeah make a automatic 911 call cuz we don't know where every meth cooker lives

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
The meth manufacturing system is now implemented.
You get methylamine with bitcoins from the dealer, iodine at the hardware shop, distilled water in the 24/7 shops and pressure cooker in the electronic store.

sUp5rET.png