sUp5rET.png

Law School - Course 101

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
[ch]Law School[/ch]

In a new move to revolutionize the states education on law and how it works, both in this city ((and in this game)), the court will be holding official educational classes on the subject of law and order.

I'm currently studying Criminology and Criminal Justice as well as Political Science in college. While this does not make me certified, it gives me a reasonable belief that my current and future knowledge will enable me to share what little I do know and give me the unique ability to learn more and better explore my own knowledge with you and those who choose to join us.

What are these classes?

These classes are the basic and general concepts behind law enforcement, how it is projected and used and how you, the citizen, have rights and how you, the cop, can work with and sometimes around those rights.

This is not meant to be an excuse or way to prevent being arrested, but a way to enlighten you and your neighbors on what is right, what is wrong, and most importantly: how to use the legal system.

Who can take it?

Anyone! You, the guy in the corner and you, the person in the shed! I will hold a weekly seminar ((In-Game)), advertised both here on our public domain and via the San Andreas News Network ((/ad)). All you have to do is show up, and you're in.

I run a business/firm...

I'm willing to work with you and hold special courses with your employees, this includes law enforcement to better your education and your training. Simply contact me personally and we can arrange it easily.

Course Dates

• 01/12/2017
    • Thursday, January 12th.
    • 17:00 (5 P.M.) GREENWICH STANDARD TIME
    • Time Convertor
    • Where: Red County Government Building

• 01/13/2017
    • Friday, January 13th.
    • 17:00 (5 P.M.) GREENWICH STANDARD TIME
    • Time Convertor
    • Where: Red County Government Building

• 01/14/2017