sUp5rET.png

Los Santos Cops - (Faction Request) - LSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malachi

Los Santos Cops
cops_highspeedpursuit-480x260.jpg

Purpose:
It is a TV show like the show COPS which is a American documentary/reality legal series that follows police officers, constables, sheriff's deputies, and federal agents during patrols and other police activities including vice and narcotics stings. It follows the activities of police officers by assigning television camera crews to accompany police officers as they perform their duties. The show's formula follows the cinéma vérité convention, with no narration or scripted dialog, depending entirely on the commentary of the officers and on the actions of the people with whom they come into contact.

Ranks:
Chief Executive Officer - The leader of the TV show, he plans the different times the show will be running and the perspective of the viewer. For example if it is a high speed chase the CEO would choose to use a helicopter instead of a van.
Chief Financial Officer - He pretty much deals with all the cost of the TV show, the gas needed to fly the helicopters and drive the vans and the vehicles for the show.
Manager - He is the person who manages the hours of the different workers for LSC, he also manages makes sure that the workers are permitted to drive the certain vehicles needed for the show.
Lead Helicopter Pilot - He is the person who will be teaching the other pilots to make them better at flying, also gets to drive the special high speed helicopter for really high speed chases.
Helicopter Pilot - They are the people who fly the helicopters in order to get footage of the chases, shootouts, ect.
Lead Camera Operator- He is the person who will be teaching the other camera operators to make them better at capturing the police situations.
Camera Operator - They are the people who actually record the police situations, chases, shootouts, ect.
Van Driver - They are the people who get to drive the vans in order to capture the footage of the police situations.
Trainee- The newest members of the TV show they are trained then given a spot working on the show.

OOC Rules:
1. No more than 2 admin jails a month.
2. No asking for promotions.
3. No using faction vehicles without permission.
4. Do not MG police chases.

IC Rules:
1. Do not interrupt police situations, stay back.
2. Be safe don't try to help the officers chase the suspect.
3. Don't recklessly drive, that could seriously mess up a police situation.
4. Do not get arrested.
5. If a police officer asks you to leave, listen to them.

Attachments

• police-chase[1].jpg
    police-chase[1].jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 10

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
(( You'll probably end up being shot, since the majority of people first resort cops. ))

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I rather suggest this being a part of SAN. SAN should cover all kinds of news, from criminal stuff to normal news and interviews. Rather make SAN active with variety than multiple news factions that all end up inactive.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I agree with jockey, i feel like this should be something san could do.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
I rather suggest this being a part of SAN. SAN should cover all kinds of news, from criminal stuff to normal news and interviews. Rather make SAN active with variety than multiple news factions that all end up inactive.

+1 To that.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Lol, You wouldn't really need a faction for this. LSPD can just hire you icly noone really know this, but if you join LSPD you don't ACTUALLY have to be a cop we have other ranks to :( . ((F3 ofc))

Malachi

I know that this could be part of SAN but they are so inactive and to have a tv show that focuses on this it could benefit the cops by giving them eyes in the sky and benefit the people of Los santos because they could be more aware and be able to actually watch something on tv and could be fun for the members. I could also add a security rank so that they could protect the people recording from the vans.

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
That's a really good Idea, I want to join this faction...
Would bring some good Roleplay to the server
+1

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I know that this could be part of SAN but they are so inactive and to have a tv show that focuses on this it could benefit the cops by giving them eyes in the sky and benefit the people of Los santos because they could be more aware and be able to actually watch something on tv and could be fun for the members. I could also add a security rank so that they could protect the people recording from the vans.

However you don't give any reason why this cannot be a part of SAN. They are so inactive? No seems like they would be active by adding all of you guys who want to be a part of this. So say you all join SAN and do this. Then SAN is active and you guys get to do the RP that you want.

However you don't give any reason why this cannot be a part of SAN. They are so inactive? No seems like they would be active by adding all of you guys who want to be a part of this. So say you all join SAN and do this. Then SAN is active and you guys get to do the RP that you want.

Jockeyzz, it's cuz they are younger than some of us and therefore most of them never think open-minded. I agree with you as it will give a reason for SAN to well be SAN and be active. THis is the same idea with LSES (however, 60% of PD and illegals never rp injuries [this number was much higher before, good job on improvement]) and LSIA (no one ever rp's travel by air or even uses the airport, come on guys, RP).

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Jockeyzz, it's cuz they are younger than some of us and therefore most of them never think open-minded. I agree with you as it will give a reason for SAN to well be SAN and be active. THis is the same idea with LSES (however, 60% of PD and illegals never rp injuries [this number was much higher before, good job on improvement]) and LSIA (no one ever rp's travel by air or even uses the airport, come on guys, RP).

I think the only reason they want this as their own faction is for the ownership of the faction instead of having a boss in SAN. If this is correct then it's pretty damn childish and sad. Make this a part of SAN or don't make it at all.

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
I agree with Jockeyzz san is supposed to be doing all of this. and no a days most people just want their own faction just so they can be their own bosses. Kind of stupid. if it goes to SAN I will give it a +1 otherwise i say -1

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
last time i checked, no one is in san and i would assume you could buy it if you asked ello/overload.

Malachi

Alright, Im fine with this being part of SAN. I just want this to happen. But if the current leader of SAN is inactive how is he going to recruit new members. Also if someone donates for a faction it doesn't mean there completely fit to lead it... If someone earns a faction they prove themselves fit in the process. Now if SAN invites people and makes this a part I'm okay with that but if not I just want this idea to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png