sUp5rET.png

~ LS east side Cripz !

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
The Three Homies beginning at "Los Santos East Side"
It all started out with the three brothers, Snaky (Hazel), G' (Georgie) and Lil N' (Noah). It was the early 1980's, the rain was taking over everything. Snaky in his big black clothes and the blue bandana bound at his head, G' with his usual green clothes and the big floppy face and Lil N' with his bare stomach and tatoos writen all over it with a big chain on his breasts. - "Ay nigga' isn't it about fuckin' time we do sumin'?" Lil N' shouted towards Snaky and G'. Snaky and G' took a look at eachother nodding their heads once confirming their idea they had on their heads. "Now listen up dawg', we be needin' 'em metal and 'em hood" Snaky said, while G' and Lil N' being concentrated on their small note of paper on the table infront of them, the note being written "Cripz - We ain't toleratin' no shit!" - "I get cha' dawg'" Lil N' mumbled through his lips, G' was listening concentrated in his chair with his hands fold under his cheek. "We need to be split, we need to fuckin' get action man. We can't be toleratin no more shit from thoose cops and other assholes" - Being this fuckin' poor, having no point with our lives doin' absolutely shit! This gotta hold up!, Snaky shouted over the table, slamming his fist niggas', let's get this shit rollin'!" Lil N' said whilst pulling himself up from the chair and heading himself to the door.

Chapter 1: Getting Cripz in action

It was june 9th 1980, Snaky was in the car, with his mouth slightly opened and eyes closed, breathing in the air slowly. Lil N' was smoking a smoke, with rather quickly breathes and G' swinging his big arms like usual. "Ay' niggas' it be the time'!" Lil N' said whilst pulling off his smoke on the floor. "Bout' fuckin' time G' said and lays himself on the backseat in the car. We arrived fifteen minutes later at the bar close to Groove St.
Five guys were standing infront of us three, all rather being excited about the incomming situation. "Aight' niggas' let's get this shit started'" Snaky whsipered in the car, whilst they were pulling themselves out. Before they started to talk, all five of them represented themselves: "Zeffros King, dawg'" A black male, with a black tank together with a black hood said. "Vick Price, man" a white male with an open white blouse, "Ted Diaz, yo'" A black male with some rather slaggy clothes. "Samuel Haze, nigga'" A black male with a black cap, and some black glasses. "Aight' niggas', Ya'll know why yo' asses be 'ere?" Asked after the representing of their names, - All five of them, nodding in response. "Chea' sure do' dawg'" Zeffros King said, having a black tank on and a black hood. - Aight' ya' be gettin' some of the basics of dis' shit' Snaky explained. And off Snaky, G' and Lil N' explained all the basics they have made of Cripz. "Now niggas' we be showin' yo' ass's da' real stuff, our hood niggas'.
They arrived at the hood. All four of them inspecting the street rather well. Now niggas' you be enterin' da' real world! Snaky said with a small laugh. Let's get this shit started niggas'! G' shouted and off the adventure leads with, "Cripz - We ain't toleratin' no shit'!"
-Bambs .

More chapters coming soon ...

Ranks

King Crip - Founder and lead gangster, most respect and the one listened to.
King Crip II - The King Cripz' right hand man, rolls with the King Crip and seen to be respected as high as the King Crip himself.
Prince Crip - Like a son to the Kings, looked after by many
Senior Crip - One of the men seen to be a soldier in the family, been around a long time somewhat like a veteran.
Senior Crip II - Next step below the Senior Crip.
Senior Crip III - The more below step to a Senior Crip.
OG Crip - Original Gangster Crip, another big branch to our family, represents us in the streets and through blood.
Crip - Regular Crip, as a representitive on the streets and in the ghetto, just as respected as a Senior Crip.
Lil' Crip - A young new representitive on the street, doing jobs and being a typical gangster / thug on the streets and in the ghetto, like a casual worker.
Baby Crip - A new young gangster, working his way up in the hood, earnin' dough' smokin' dope.
Servant Crip - A young respected Crip, follows orders without question, anyone in question should basically leave.
Gangster - A regular street representitive, just a low-key gangster in the ghetto.

Rules of the crips
IC rules
1. If you get in Cripz, there will be no point out. = If so, you will get ck'ed, so when you join to Cripz, you will accept clause of CK .
2. Respect every gang member in the faction & being rude leads results kick from the gang.
3. Do not never snitch, or rat towards faction, like telling your secrets to other gangs, this will cause CK .
4. Always obey and listen to the highest three leaders - Failure to do so will cause kick from the faction . (leaders : Georgie, Noah & Hazel)

OOC rules .
1. Follow the server rules all the time, so there should not be problems .
2. Do not never OOC insult towards other players, no matter what, do not
OOC insult towards others !
3. Don't be disrespectful towards other members in faction, if you do that, you can be kicked out from the faction .
4.Always, listen what admin says!
And if you broke any of these rules, you will -
be instakicked out from the faction, there isn't any -
warnings, or system like that, just instakick out from -
faction .
This time, crips will have super strict rules .
Screenshots coming soon ...

Attachments

• roject.jpg
    roject.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
Wait, what ?
We wasn't involved for that situation .

Banaanikilppari

Donator
Donator
I think we should move to Willowfield or Seville Street, somewhere like that.

Why so? In my opinion, East Los Santos is great place for us. Willowfield and/or Seville ST are used so so much times when I have been gangster alt. In East LS we have bars, couple shops and houses that avaibled to rent, so that is great place for live :p

Zombiedude101

Yeah, but I don't really see many people around that area.

Also on another note, could you guys stop painting all of your cars blue? I know we're representing, but I think it's a little too far for all of us to be driving around in blatantly obvious cars, plus it looks ugly when there's nothing but a street filled with blue cars.

Y02R

Yeah, tue. I had that problem with my new members once. It's also a BIT Non-RP and unrealistic..

And +1 for the faction.

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
ADDING SOME INFO ---
Faction owner got CK'd, and he quits MTARP -
Thanks to everyone who RPed with us .

Y02R

Didn't yall get CKd for trying to take over San Andreas?

Lol That were etither Sirus' Cripz and idk if they did cuz I didn't RP with them long enough :D It turned out that Joe Kidd Turner got to know who killed his two friends and he wanted to kill Sirus ( Nuttin Personal OOC So don't go raging out right now saying shit lol) but the cops did it for Joe.

If that then were my Cripz, some time before Sirus' cripz and before I made Mercy St, I wasn't trying to take over the world, I was just in the Ganton, then where those East Side cripz were stationed (Yes,this place).

And I know ALL of the Cripz' history. Cuz I was here on this server since it started and I'm proud of it :3 If any1 wants me to make a threa with the History of all the gangs and mafias with details reply :p

And but,but whyyy :( - Cripz Leader leaving, and is it Lumimes? :/ lul D:

Spongebob

Dont delete the thread, me. Dre Williams Is still rp'ing with the crips and some members, so if you want to rp with us. You can find us chilling around Ganton.

Y02R

Dre Willy? :O Omg He is Such A Baws. Welcum Bak Sponge. :D I remember some time ago when you had the best gang in Mta:Rp. Hope you'll stay longer this time :p

NRKswishy

Had a shootout with these guys. Well least I think it's these guys. You really need to sort out the car colorings though, majorly non RP

sUp5rET.png