sUp5rET.png

Manual vs Automatic Transmission [Poll]

How would you like to see the manual transmission for cars implemented?

• All Cars come automatic default and you can go to a mechanic for a conversion kit

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • All Cars come manual default and you can go to a mechanic to get it changed to an automatic

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Be able to pick what type you want whenever you buy it at the store

Votes: 30 90.9%

• Total voters

Crucial

Banned User
Hello guys,

I have had a great idea and wanted to get your guys's input on it.
We will likely be adding a new system in game where you can have a manual transmission in your car.
You will be able to vote for what you would like to see in game.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Hmm well I think that the stick shift should be moved first... Lol well anywhoo I think if its scripted than the controls will be in that script, I hope there's a way to change the controls. Anyway the engine sounds aren't in sync and I hope luka will be able to fix it. And a clutch should be added lol, might need a whole new engine system or whatever but then again this will make mtarp unique. I think your going somewhere with this

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Hmm well I think that the stick shift should be moved first... Lol well anywhoo I think if its scripted than the controls will be in that script, I hope there's a way to change the controls. Anyway the engine sounds aren't in sync and I hope luka will be able to fix it. And a clutch should be added lol, might need a whole new engine system or whatever but then again this will make mtarp unique. I think your going somewhere with this

Was already in Roleplay Project a few years back, but you weren't able to select manual or auto at shop... all vehicles were manual upon default.

Retex

Banned User
Donator
Now this is something that would make me come back to MTA:RP, let me know when it is implemented.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
I like the idea 8) slower speeds on the roads cause it would take awhile to get up gears

You must have no idea how automatic and standard transmissions work... the engine is gonna push through the gears the same as an automatic will, but a torque converter will distribute the power away from the transmission when shifting while you just clutch and let off tue gas in a standard.

Yeah but you do realise your playing a game right..... Theres gonna be stupid people sitting on 3rd gear cause they havent binded the fucking buttons correctly or some shit >.< :L

#SitDownSon

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Yeah but you do realise your playing a game right..... Theres gonna be stupid people sitting on 3rd gear cause they havent binded the fucking buttons correctly or some shit >.< :L

#SitDownSon

Already blinded to the + and - key on your keypad. I'm sure people can figure it out or get an automatic tranny.

sUp5rET.png