sUp5rET.png

Marco - Earning money

Smrize

Well hello there my friends and co-players!

For a beginner it is realy hard to start earning some money in the game because you have no connections and you don't realy know who can you trust and who not. I've been in this community over 2 years now and I've learned much from it.

MTA is like a school for people that are too impatient or people who can't handle things in the right way. And this is the game that deffinatelly has a connection with a real life. So pay attention what's going on in the game and what's going on around you.

Use your talents. Create what you're good at.

For an example. Make a company in the game (Doesn't have to be offical faction), name it. Advertise what you're doing. For example, I'm making posters and signatures and logos and much more.
Meet people and offer them your service. Ask them what would they like. Get the orders - go offline - make the logos using whatever software - save it down - Email it to the costumer - get into the game - let the costumer rate it - ask for the cash. SIMPLE. It's just all about using your little talent.

I was saying like "Email it to the costumer". By that I meant that you can act sending Emails just using a forums PM. It's all so simple.

At the end of it, make a portfolio and post it in the forums so people can see what you're creating. That will get you some bonus points for it and people will know what to expect from you.

Mouth to mouth - eye to eye

If you're searching a simple way to earn cash then just meet people and make friends. Ask them for job. They might want to offer you something. Each person has a different background so it depends all on who've you chosen. But it's risky because you'll never know what kind of mess you're going to get yourself. So many mafias, gangs and so on. Must keep ears tight and eyes open.

Roleplay at all times!

sUp5rET.png