sUp5rET.png

Mid August Administration Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senior

MTA:RP Forum Legend
The update you released says it all, there was a few admins active enough to be promoted are not listed & the inactive admins still in their positions :)

I got the same opinion too, I didnt like that update not because i wasnt promoted, You know thats not how i think but its kinda not fair

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
I feel like someone opened these apps on accident lol

Nah, We just did like we use to do... They were only open for 24 hours.. So only those actually dedicated to the server would notice. :)

For Senior and Snoopy, Yeah u guys did great report counts... But we aren't going to promote anyone past super one month in to them reinstating. We change that nearly a year ago.. it was too easy to move up, and by the time someone got head they felt like they had nothing to earn anymore and just got bored. I bet it takes you guys 3-6 months to get lead.. Nothing against you personally, Thats just how it works now.

Last edited:

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Nah, We just did like we use to do... They were only open for 24 hours.. So only those actually dedicated to the server would notice. :)

For Senior and Snoopy, Yeah u guys did great report counts... But we aren't going to promote anyone past super one month in to them reinstating. We change that nearly a year ago.. it was too easy to move up, and by the time someone got head they felt like they had nothing to earn anymore and just got bored. I bet it takes you guys 3-6 months to get lead.. Nothing against you personally, Thats just how it works now.
but what about me gamingbox and name

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
I said "I can understand why I don't get promoted" ,but in reallity IDC if I get promoted.
As being in Admin Team is already good enough

Point of life is to always look and seek for more and more. If you settle for something, you will get depressed (atleast in my case), always seek and work for more in life. #inspirational.

What always gets me going is this song: [video=youtube;4H0JDomv8ac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H0JDomv8ac[/video]

wtf am i doing lol

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
:)

For Senior and Snoopy, Yeah u guys did great report counts... But we aren't going to promote anyone past super one month in to them reinstating.

Not going to start an argument, but shouldn't they be Lead admin after reinstating from Head?

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Top tip to my homies:

From my time as lead I can tell you one thing, if you start questioning publicly why you were not promoted it makes you look power hungry, therefor leading to your rank up taking even longer than what it would have previously. === Get someone to post it for you lmao.

Do what you want though.

Update could've been better, looks rather rushed. However I'm in no position to judge the activity of the team as I've only just gained access to the server.. Just going to say that I've only seen 3 or 4 admins since I returned and they're the same 3 / 4 every time I login.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
Top tip to my homies:

From my time as lead I can tell you one thing, if you start questioning publicly why you were not promoted it makes you look power hungry, therefor leading to your rank up taking even longer than what it would have previously. === Get someone to post it for you lmao.

Do what you want though.

Update could've been better, looks rather rushed. However I'm in no position to judge the activity of the team as I've only just gained access to the server.. Just going to say that I've only seen 3 or 4 admins since I returned and they're the same 3 / 4 every time I login.

Same

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png