sUp5rET.png

Criminal Case [MIKEY GALATII] vs.[ MARCUS MAXWELL II] for[ TRAFFIC COURT] - Case No. 014

Wiztards

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is: Mikey Galati

Name: Mikey Galati
Phone: 709191
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):n/a
Mailing Address (if different):n/a

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is: Marcus Maxwell II
Name: Marcus Maxwell II
Phone: n/a
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): n/a
Mailing Address (if different): n/a

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $75,000
Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? The defendant, has lied and used false information, stating that i had said i was speeding and hit a pole, when in-fact i hadn't given that information, i simply stated i went around the corner too fast ( not speeding, just too fast to make the turn) and almost hit his squad car. these officers are corrupt.
When did this happen? (Date): july 20, 2014

How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) his negligence, and informal attitude

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three. HIS SQUAD CARS DASH CAM, it can show i'm changing the words that i said to him. (him stating that i had stated that i was speeding and crashed into a poll.)

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?
[X] No

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: INSERT PLAINTIFFS NAME PLAINTIFFS NAME
Date: INSERT 2ND PLAINTIFFS NAME 2ND PLAINTIFFS NAME

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Re: MIKEY GALATIi vs. MARCUS MAXWELL II for TRAFFIC COURT

Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Case file 012 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), please notify the defendants of said case and provide proof, in writing, of such notice being supplied. Upon notification of the case to the defendant, trial process may begin ((he must reply to this thread stating he understands the lawsuit is open. If he refuses, state so)).

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

((If you want this to be on the forums instead of In-Game, let me know.))

sUp5rET.png