Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Nowhere (stay in Los Santos)

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
Damn 23 people already and 51% thats so nice!!!!!!!!

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
This means only 49% of people do not want to move there though, but I guess it does overrule the rest. The biggest thing to ask is will that 49% leave or stay?

derbi

Donator
They should have been put only Move to Rec county ot stay in LS. Then we could see how many people wants to leave and who wants to stay. Only 9 people wants to leave. all other people wants to move as you look location

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
man feels good coming back to seeing this post,
also felt good last year coming back from inactivity to RC :D

well you came back from inactivity to possible RC. do it again next year baljeet :D

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
The people who claim they will be leaving if we do move to RC:
1) You're bluffing.
2) You dont really have anything ingame, so you dont care.
3) You see the majority vote irrelevant and want to stay in ls (or you just want to stay in LS, against any benefits of RC).

The people who claim they will be leaving if we do move to RC:
1) You're bluffing.
2) You dont really have anything ingame, so you dont care.
3) You see the majority vote irrelevant and want to stay in ls (or you just want to stay in LS, against any benefits of RC).

I actually agree to what DrJoseEvil is saying even tho i am pro-LS.

Even though I am pro-LS, idc where we are hosted as I still RP all over San Andreas so for the people who are mad at moving to RC or wherever, you are still allowed to RP in LS ;)

derbi

Donator
Most people doesnt want to leave due they have good propertys in LS and they doesnt want to lose them

Luka

Most people doesnt want to leave due they have good propertys in LS and they doesnt want to lose them

They won't lose any properties. Some people don't seem to understand what "moving" here means, we're only moving the base spot from LS to another location, that means changing locations of departments, services, city hall etcetera. You won't be forced to sell anything, or even move, it's Your choice where you'll RP.

derbi

Donator
They won't lose any properties. Some people don't seem to understand what "moving" here means, we're only moving the base spot from LS to another location, that means changing locations of departments, services, city hall etcetera. You won't be forced to sell anything, or even move, it's Your choice where you'll RP.

I meaned under that their houses price's will go down

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
So do we get refunds this time? Or - don't get me wrong - are we getting stolen from again. Just paid a shitload for a mapped property in LS, am I gonna lose them again?

Luka

So do we get refunds this time? Or - don't get me wrong - are we getting stolen from again. Just paid a shitload for a mapped property in LS, am I gonna lose them again?

Refer to my reply No.18 on this thread.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Oh , it seems like you didn't attend your English lessons in Senior High School aswell. , dayum.

dnt bee meen 2 derbi. fiking gramer knotzie
n4x28MYyzM-2.png

Malachi

I voted for Fort Carson, plainly because I like Bone County as a whole. I believe if the community would start out in Fort Carson, then spread out slowly as it develops and grows as there is plenty of room to map and occupy. (plus, when we moved to Red County in the beginning there was not enough room to support the player-base).

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
but i does want to leave and i does has goot ls propertie,s i just meaned RC is better''s 4 nowdo u notice me mocking ur grammar lol

Cookie

if you move to RC you can see me back online

EDIT:
[video=youtube_share;rGQYGPrQWqY]https://youtu.be/rGQYGPrQWqY[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png