Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Nowhere (stay in Los Santos)

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Fukin lot of people have voted.. Can you make it so we can see who's voted. Looks rigged to fuck lmao

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I just checked the voters, they're all legit. Nothing was set up, everyone wanted Red County anyway. My vote went to Bayside if you want to know, much better place than Red County in my opinion.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
I just checked the voters, they're all legit. Nothing was set up, everyone wanted Red County anyway. My vote went to Bayside if you want to know, much better place than Red County in my opinion.

Bayside is the size of Ganton I dont think we would be able to fit everyone there

DrJoseEvil

Donator
So are we gonna wrap this vote up? Its obvious RC is the choice we'd be going with, and I doubt a influx of voters will suddenly register ingame, and on forums, then vote

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
I have owned Blueberry since the last time we moved.. So please no :D

Yeah, lol. I have only 2 props in total in Red County. One is farm what i bought from Rin long time ago :D

Wuppix

not EU
Lol I already sold almost all of my properties in LS and moved to RC, not gonna wait for people to buy everything and not leave any space for me :p

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
Yay! Everyone's moving out of LS! Guess I got the city all to myself.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Hanleys new product! Rent a friend, even if you are stupid! We dont judge!

Lemming

What about the issue of the suggested areas being so tiny? - people won't need cars because everywhere will be within walking distance.
I see the issue of LS being a bit large, but surely the central SF area would be more fitting?

Luka

SF is not a place to base a server in. It is nice and has some unique properties but the way it was created (every road goes either up or down) makes it annoying and uncomfortable place for people to be in.

Voting closed.

sUp5rET.png