sUp5rET.png

MTA keeps crashing

Tony179

Donator
Donator
Hullo der
guys I've been experiencing this problem nonstop since two days..
Whenever I come online on mtarp I can't load anything in general but I've noticed it most happen with vehicles; I don't load their bodies, somtimes their tyres and random other parts.. my FPS drops to 3(maybe less?) and I crash constantly.. Tried reinstalling mta, tried lowering my settings, tried closing every other app running, tried everything possible for a regular guy.. nothing.

Before those two diabolic days everything was fine.. fps was 40~50 with mid settings and lotta apps running in the background

Help me..

PS: sometimes it gives me this exception error instead of crashing.. Which i profoundly click "OK" on and just reopen the mta.exe

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator
1) Reinstall MTA, doesn't work?
2) Check your drivers - do other games work perfectly?
3) Does GTA:SA work perfectly in singleplayer?
4) Reinstall GTA:SA.

Tony179

Donator
Donator
Hey!!
I tried reinstalling mta
yes other games work
single player works fine
I can't really reinstall gta cause it'll take days (shit internet) any other way? I'm sure there is

greenops011

Donator
Donator
well, I'm assuming you do NOT have the installer disk. I'm also assuming you didn't back up your game files. Assuming these two things are correct, the only suggestion I have is pick a few files/folders that could be the culprit (gta3.img is a frequent one, vorbisfile.dll, etc) download an original file backup from this website (all links get scanned by the site hosts) http://www.advance-gaming.com/forum/thread-17799.html and then do the ole copy-pasta to her and try again

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Well while this is still on what can I do about this, When I try to get online in MTA:RP I get this error

Error.png

Edit: nvm fixed it

Last edited by a moderator:

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
You mentioned your internet is shit, that could be a culprit. I have the exact same problem when my internet is slow, low fps and crashes. Objects not loading, etc. Especially vehicle tires and custom mapping. If it's possible, try disconnecting other devices that you aren't using from your internet or whatever else may speed it up. I know how you feel lol

Tony179

Donator
Donator
You mentioned your internet is shit, that could be a culprit. I have the exact same problem when my internet is slow, low fps and crashes. Objects not loading, etc. Especially vehicle tires and custom mapping. If it's possible, try disconnecting other devices that you aren't using from your internet or whatever else may speed it up. I know how you feel lol

Nah.. it's not the internet.. I've always had stable fps and ping

greenops011

Donator
Donator
well, I'm assuming you do NOT have the installer disk. I'm also assuming you didn't back up your game files. Assuming these two things are correct, the only suggestion I have is pick a few files/folders that could be the culprit (gta3.img is a frequent one, vorbisfile.dll, etc) download an original file backup from this website (all links get scanned by the site hosts) http://www.advance-gaming.com/forum/thread-17799.html and then do the ole copy-pasta to her and try again

again, give this a try. it may help. one thing i forgot to ask. Do you have .asi files and cleo in your gta **** directory? if so, I would strongly reccomend using modloader, and moving all cleo scripts, and asi files, except for the one for modloader, into the modloader folder. I did that on mine, and I've got up to a 97% reductions in MTA crashes, as well as single player GTASA

Tony179

Donator
Donator
again, give this a try. it may help. one thing i forgot to ask. Do you have .asi files and cleo in your gta **** directory? if so, I would strongly reccomend using modloader, and moving all cleo scripts, and asi files, except for the one for modloader, into the modloader folder. I did that on mine, and I've got up to a 97% reductions in MTA crashes, as well as single player GTASA

Nope... nothing of that kind in my gta directory

Tony179

Donator
Donator
It seems like whenever I go near somewhere with numerous this happens. I lose fps, I crash or this shows

greenops011

Donator
Donator
I'd really like to help in any way I can. I'm going to send you a PM tony, hopefully we can get this sorted out

greenops011

Donator
Donator
As far as when it said "No such mod installed (Deathmatch)" I found two solutions that may help

Option 1: Simply re-install MTA.
Option 2: Run both gta_sa.exe and Multi Theft Auto.exe with administrator privileges.

greenops011

Donator
Donator
oh, and for those of you experiencing these random crashes, send me your core.log file in a PM. I'm trying to see if there is a common programming bug in the MTA software, and if I do find one, I can submit my findings the the MTA devs, and hopefully they can make a patch

sUp5rET.png