sUp5rET.png

Need help with F3, F5,F7,F11,F10 etc... - [Compton BLVRD]

Compton BLVRD

My binds have completely screwed over, normally when you press F3, you would get tha faction menu right?
Well.. now.. i get 'TeamSay'(Radio chat), and F5+F7 Are the donation menus? They aint nutin now lol.
F10 Is ment to be the /home bind, but its the Donationg menu.
I have completely re-installed MTA, by manually deleting everything to do with MTA and re-installing it, i have also tried to reset my bibnds as like 10 people told me, still didnt fix it :(

I really need help, its been like this for ages, but never thought to ask for help since i thought it would be solved lol.
Thanks, reply ASAP if possible.

Braunson

The real MVP
Do this when not in the server:

In the main menu head to Settings > Binds
Click "Load Defualts" to restore the binds.

Now exit MTA, Go to this directory:
Program Files(x86) / Program Files > MTA San Andreas 1.3 > Mods > Deathmatch > resources
Clear all the files in that directory.

Relaunch MTA and join the server.

All binds in our server are done upon entering the server. So once it see's you have none of our files it will re-bind all your keys.
Let me know if this helps you

Compton BLVRD

Holy shit there's alot of crap in that folder xD Delted 3gb off there, now going IG bro, i will let ya know if its helps!!

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
I keep having problems with keys 1, 2, and 3 binding my languages to chatboxes (1:English, 2:Russian, 3: Spanish) I remove them but if I F10 or reconnect it just resets them depending on the character. So if the character doesnt know russian, it doesnt set the bind. It has to do with account-system

Chase

I keep having problems with keys 1, 2, and 3 binding my languages to chatboxes (1:English, 2:Russian, 3: Spanish) I remove them but if I F10 or reconnect it just resets them depending on the character. So if the character doesnt know russian, it doesnt set the bind. It has to do with account-system

Same is happening to me, and I use those binds. I think it's the chat system, maybe.

Braunson

The real MVP

How were you binding them before?

buckeyesdb

Donator
How were you binding them before?
I had 1 for /cc, 2 for /seatbelt, and 3 for all my /gates or custom command doors

I also did default binds, and tried deleting my main MTA directory and reinstalling but everytime i reconnect to MTA:RP it rebinds them

Braunson

The real MVP
I had 1 for /cc, 2 for /seatbelt, and 3 for all my /gates or custom command doors

I also did default binds, and tried deleting my main MTA directory and reinstalling but everytime i reconnect to MTA:RP it rebinds them

Ahhh yes I think I accidentally fixed that when I added back /fre lol

I mean if its really annoying people it can be changed back, but its pretty useful

Chase

I mean if its really annoying people it can be changed back, but its pretty useful

It steals 3 binds from us if we use other languages. Leaving only 7 for those without keypads. Binding letters doesn't count.

buckeyesdb

Donator

I do like the idea of different keys for different languages but a common keyboard only has so many keys lol. I dont feel it is needed since you can "Use" the language from the "Languages" tab in F10

Chase

Alright removed it for now, Account-system has to be reset for it to take effect

Thank you!

giphy.gif

If it still doesn't work, maybe change controls in the regular GTA sa. When I decided to go back to SAMP for one day, that is what happened (only to some binds). Then I had to go to GTA sa and fix the controls there and then MTA sa and fix controls there. Then my server binds (like pressing y) stopped working and I somehow had to bind them myself.

sUp5rET.png