RaysMTA

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[X] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea

A whole new advanced design for MTA:Roleplay, a whole new look. Time to move on from the old vG look.

Advantages/Benefits

Giving a more professional, realistic roleplay experience, and make players feel they're playing in something much more than just RP.

Disadvantages
If any

Can cause unnoticeable lag, never happens.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[X] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?

Updating current scripts.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented

Possible more players, and would realize that, it's something different and catch player eyes.

Additional information:

Preview:

GezvDvb.png

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
hope this isn't another server's old design, we don't have to be modern we just need to be unique

RaysMTA

GUI is getting old and it looks boring. If we introduce some interactive dx gui's it makes the server look fancy and professional.

IMO, to be unique, we should have our own design, not this one (although it's beautiful) as many servers are following the design guidelines which incorporates this.

We can always be the server that keeps the old vG things, bringing the nostalgic charm to it, and to market the server that way, then people would return (well once we fix the RP standards and maturity).

RaysMTA

Yes, you're right. It was just an example design not the actual thing. If you have a set design, I'll go ahead with that. And if you have any other script ideas, improvements etc I'll try and make that too.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Denied, although it'll be taken into consideration for making better GUIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png