sUp5rET.png

New Here - Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becks

Hey there guys.. I'm Becks, and that will be my user name in further Roleplay. The name doesn't really have some real meaning, but eh.. I like it.

I'm really experienced Roleplayer, and my RP skills are really awesome, as there's two years of Roleplaying experience between me.. Namely, I was a member of rootGaming for two years, I'm still a member but I'm not that active as I was before.. So, I'll stay here.. Main character is Darryl Young, bbut haven't created some RP history for him, Yet..

Characters on RootGaming were:

Kenan Turkoglu - Millionaire, entrepreneur, and Businessman..
Jessica Kingstone - Assistant CEO at Los Santos International Airport
Jonathan Walcott - Head Garage Manager for Hex Tow'n Go
And the last main character was Anthony Finnegan - Fire Captain at LSFD

Anyways , I hope I'll enjoy my Roleplay here.. And.. See you IG!

Darryl Young - Lamont.jpg ((Click twice on the image to see my skin mod, I have a bunch of them, and all are awesome, so I might send txd and dff files to you guys))

Last edited by a moderator:

Y02R

[video=youtube;FWByKzBWVCk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWByKzBWVCk[/video]

Semih

Donator
Donator
Hey there guys.. I'm Becks, and that will be my user name in further Roleplay. The name doesn't really have some real meaning, but eh.. I like it.

I'm really experienced Roleplayer, and my RP skills are really awesome, as there's two years of Roleplaying experience between me.. Namely, I was a member of rootGaming for two years, I'm still a member but I'm not that active as I was before.. So, I'll stay here.. Main character is Darryl Young, bbut haven't created some RP history for him, Yet..

Characters on RootGaming were:

Kenan Turkoglu - Millionaire, entrepreneur, and Businessman..
Jessica Kingstone - Assistant CEO at Los Santos International Airport
Jonathan Walcott - Head Garage Manager for Hex Tow'n Go
And the last main character was Anthony Finnegan - Fire Captain at LSFD

Anyways , I hope I'll enjoy my Roleplay here.. And.. See you IG!

Darryl Young - View attachment 677 ((Click twice on the image to see my skin mod, I have a bunch of them, and all are awesome, so I might send txd and dff files to you guys))

Welcome to the server ! By the way, I've seen that one of your characters name is a turkish name, are you from Turkey ?

Becks

Welcome to the server ! By the way, I've seen that one of your characters name is a turkish name, are you from Turkey ?

No, I'm from Bosnia, but I used Turkish character for really long time as I had like 1,900 hours played there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png