sUp5rET.png

New LSPD and SPD Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Dude... Really? Are you feeling so high now.. Since you've "owned" a player?

Under your name it says: "Game Master"..

How about... Cooling down and helping him instead of acting like a "baws"..

I don't really care what you have to say about me.

Just think about your current rank and your tasks..

You're here to help ;)

Grtz

Chase

From what I understand, the court house is being worked on.

And as for the SPD part, ugh. Not new.

Mimic

I'm a Sergeant in the LSPD - I've been working extremely hard in sorting it out, SWAT training, construction of the forums, yet just because I am a Game Master and one person teleported to a player while in a roleplay situation means that I should just give up my position? I don't think so. If you have a problem with a Game Master you report that person, you don't state that all Game Masters shouldn't be police officers at all. That's like saying an Administrator shouldn't have a cop account.

Switch

Boom. kthxbye.
I'm a Sergeant in the LSPD - I've been working extremely hard in sorting it out, SWAT training, construction of the forums, yet just because I am a Game Master and one person teleported to a player while in a roleplay situation means that I should just give up my position? I don't think so. If you have a problem with a Game Master you report that person, you don't state that all Game Masters shouldn't be police officers at all. That's like saying an Administrator shouldn't have a cop account.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Hey switch :)
Can you keep an eye on paco, paco seems a bit overwhelmed with power..
I was pulled over while doing a bus route and as soon as the light was green i turned but paco typed to me in ooc so i was replying then i was pulled over by PACO for standing in the middle of the road...
Best wishes
Khalil Aqqad
Aka
Rick/Ricky nelson

J.O.B

Dude... Really? Are you feeling so high now.. Since you've "owned" a player?

Under your name it says: "Game Master"..

How about... Cooling down and helping him instead of acting like a "baws"..

I don't really care what you have to say about me.

Just think about your current rank and your tasks..

You're here to help ;)

Grtz

I wasn't trying to act like a "baws", when him and his friend cussed me out in /b in game the day he is talking about ; he was acting all hard and shit, even after I tried to explain to him what he was doing wrong. I'm not going to keep trying to help someone who continues to bash me.

Mimic

Hey switch :)
Can you keep an eye on paco, paco seems a bit overwhelmed with power..
I was pulled over while doing a bus route and as soon as the light was green i turned but paco typed to me in ooc so i was replying then i was pulled over by PACO for standing in the middle of the road...
Best wishes
Khalil Aqqad
Aka
Rick/Ricky nelson

I will be keeping a very strong eye on him don't worry about that. I'm sure Switch will too. There will be a department meeting on Sunday where all the issues and problems will be brought up and hopefully resolved. Thanks for letting us know. I have had another complaint for him 'being overwhelmed' with power - even though he is a god damn Cadet.

Melrpm

i love how there's a ambulance chasing, also the sheriff was using lethal ammo, the LSPD guy was using tazer

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
This thread is not really going anywhere but people arguing back and forth. So i will be locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png