sUp5rET.png

New Rule effective immediately must read (guns)

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Dear players of MTA:RP

Today we're introducing a new rule.

Whenever a player abuses his gun (eather obtained illegal or legal wise) and he/she uses his gun as first resort OR uses it in public locations ,
his/her gun will be removed (/disarm) this also includes for ALL other weapon in his/her inventory.

Ofcourse he/she will be jailed for the offense.

When do you NOT use it as first resort?

If you're robbing someone
If you're CK'ing/PK'ing someone for a good reasson.

When are you abusing your gun?
Whenever someone insults you IG and you pull your gun for that.
Whenever someone wants to fight with you and you pull your gun for that. (fists)
Whenever you pull out your gun at a public location. (remember you don't want to get caught.)

Whenever you hit someone with you car, get out with you gun out, and shout "pay me bitch"
Above are just some of the so many ways to abuse your gun.

Use your brains.

Anything like "Oh sorry i didn't know, i want my gun back" is DENIED. It's up to you to read this or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Whenever you hit someone with you car, get out with you gun out, and shout "pay me bitch"

another example of first resort lol

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
THANK YOU OH MY FUCKIG GOD THANK YOU i HAVE BEEN SHOT AT AT TRAFIC STOPS WITH AKS THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!

I

IlikeTrains

Me and a friend came back to his garage to find that someone was trying to break into his garage (Rp'ing it as we went in) so I pulled out my Non-lethal shotgun and shot em both (One guy logged, The other stayed). We brought the girl in and took her stuff and left her tied to a pillar within the garage. After alot of QQ'ing from her I presume an Admin gave me a warning for first resort. I thought this was a fairly good reason to use my gun and it was alos non lethal beanbag. What do ya think?

Akirohana

This should lessen those stupid trigger-happy, gangster-wannabe RPers that uses guns at all situation to make it in favor of them.

AndreC

Only half of this rule seems valid. Of course we all understand that the typical run-of-the-mill character doesn't want to be caught, but then again, there's drugs, poor judgement, as well as tunnel vision. Thinking about the robbing / PK/CK thing, of course it depends on the situation. In the case where you're trying to rob someone, come at me with a knife without putting me in a chokehold (good luck with that) and I'll just flee. In this case, overwhelming force is the only thing that could rob me, because I would naturally flee from one, at most two people.

Whenever you pull out your gun at a public location. (remember you don't want to get caught.)

I could be a douche and be like "LOLURYTHANGBEPUBLIC" but instead I'll do this; Define public within the server, for clarity sake. Because obviously there are times where your character won't think, and while he may not USE a gun, but just wave it around like "Fuck you, I have a gun, come at me" because they have some bad blood with that person or whatever.

As far as PK/CK...... If they managed to fuck with your character so bad that you NEED to kill them, how is that not grounds for a gun? Because nobody wants the medics showing up to someone stabbed and 'magically' coming back to life and getting you arrested. Unless of course you do it all mafia-style, which is more badass than any gun.

I hate to be a nitpicking ass but it really does limit RP in my eyes because you're telling me, that my character isn't stupid at times and he can't make irrational decisions in the heat of the moment. I see what you're trying to limit here, but this steps on peoples toes a bit more than it should.

sUp5rET.png