sUp5rET.png

New trend, try to be the #1st

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Donate more then the person before you did to be the 1st!

Zander

The Hungry Orphans would like to thank Rosetta Capozello for their charitable donation of $1,000,000

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
When I was admin before what I did was a charity auction on /charity. Person who donated the most got the v12 car. That way it helped the economy and someone got a nice car.

Vercetti

Below are a set of rules to follow. Please keep these rules in mind, so that you are not jailed for breaking one.
13. Rape and pedophilia are strictly prohibited. Roleplaying as mentally disabled or handicapped is strictly prohibited. If consensual on both sides, rape may be allowed.

No one in their right mind would charity a million to hungry orphans... you should be jailed for breaking the rules.

This is a joke

Zander

When I was admin before what I did was a charity auction on /charity. Person who donated the most got the v12 car. That way it helped the economy and someone got a nice car.

Im just trying to help the economy, I should set one of my V16s as a prize but really its not my job to fix the economy.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
No one in their right mind would charity a million to hungry orphans... you should be jailed for breaking the rules.

This is a joke

No one in their right mind would let starving children with no family starve and be without a family:0

Vercetti

No one in their right mind would let starving children with no family starve and be without a family:0

I'd kill my entire family and starve in order to get a million dollars.

This is also a joke, I love my family & I'd never kill for money

Luka

The Hungry Orphans would like to thank Jake Santiago for their charitable donation of $2,000,000

Beatty

Donator
And if you're a real badass..
https://mtarp.co/ucp/donstats

JS lol

HAHAHAHAHA.

hahahaha-hahahahahaha-meme-52101.jpg

5b1d3a90aae4871174a2c7af2b62eb7e46c9e3c2b14809b5ad13f4087a46cbcd.jpg

bcd975e5314e9884bc100d8ab645588d3ee83f2fde38c57eec339e2fb12fc901.jpg

sUp5rET.png