sUp5rET.png

No more 1% Intrest? O_O

Penguin

Donator
Donator
No more 1% intrest? The heck is this lol? We want it back! :D Leave your comments below!

Penguin!

Sosa

Donator
Donator
I disagree. I myself being rich, I think the 1% was a big mistake. It makes money too easy.

I think, for donators, there should be an extra .3% / .2% perk, to add on to the .4% we already have. This will make donating worth it, still giving us donators more money from bank interest, but not too much to the point where we can toss millions like its pocket change.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
That was the one of the best things to donate for.The 1% and the Cool donator cars, other then that the other stuff just does not seem worth it, that's my personal opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zClouDz

It was prob removed cuz donors get 100m in one week wit it. i give dis a big -1 cuz i aint want no damn richy riches all over the place.

Callum

Its been removed for 2 weeks, and then it will be altered (completely) with the upcoming payday changes.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
You have no idea, howmany rich people are in game. Getting paydays of 15M. It's crazy -__-

I feel your pain, i fucking get about a 86k a payday and i thought i was a badass. A fucking 15 mill payday??? They are just shitting gold bricks without even moving a muscle. That's some Bill Gates shit right there. -_-

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
There are enough people with over 200 million, let me make a random guess.. The avarage player has around 1-2 million+

Money ísn't worth shit anymore if you ask me..

RP as a hobo, i'm sure you'll have 100k+ in 30 minuts on a busy day.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
There are enough people with over 200 million, let me make a random guess.. The avarage player has around 1-2 million+

Money ísn't worth shit anymore if you ask me..

RP as a hobo, i'm sure you'll have 100k+ in 30 minuts on a busy day.

I kind of knew that, it just sucks, because the people with 200+ mill own most of the houses in vinewood, some own like three which is gay.

DBoy814

Most people donated for their money but their are the people who have worked for the money and deserve that higher pay day. I have 27mil which isn't a lot apparently in this game but I'd like to get my full interest on it not just what y'all think because people have to much money!!

sUp5rET.png