sUp5rET.png

Ocassional FPS drops

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Hi lads, recently I've reinstalled GTA:SA due to many bugs, and after playing for few days I started getting this huge sort of an game jam that lasts for a minute or two, making me not able to control anyting in-game and then I can get CK'd easily lmao. Also, I can hear my hard disk (where GTA is) sounding less when the game jams. I checked the hard disk with "Hard Disk Sentinel" program and it said it's fine, 99% health. Does anyone know what might be the problem? Also, this only happens in GTA, never happened in League of Legends. And one more thing to say: sometimes, when I turn my bittorrent/utorrent on, my PC starts lagging hugely and many times it makes the hard disk (D, where GTA is) dissapear from PC, not found in My Computer, looks like its not even plugged in, but is... Thanks in advance! <3

Weird problem. Have you tried ending all background processes before running the game (if you are in Windows 7 and below, go to your task manager and go to processes, ending the ones that are not being used [DON'T end system 32 or explore.exe or anything that looks important]; for Windows 8 and 8.1, the tab in task manager is closer to the right of the window)???

Make sure your hard drive still has room (as many computers do use "Virtual Memory").

Check for malware and viruses like always using the free Avast antivirus (if you don't already have your own antivirus) and use malwarebytes for the malware (free version should be fine)

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

masterchief

Hi lads, recently I've reinstalled GTA:SA due to many bugs, and after playing for few days I started getting this huge sort of an game jam that lasts for a minute or two, making me not able to control anyting in-game and then I can get CK'd easily lmao. Also, I can hear my hard disk (where GTA is) sounding less when the game jams. I checked the hard disk with "Hard Disk Sentinel" program and it said it's fine, 99% health. Does anyone know what might be the problem? Also, this only happens in GTA, never happened in League of Legends. And one more thing to say: sometimes, when I turn my bittorrent/utorrent on, my PC starts lagging hugely and many times it makes the hard disk (D, where GTA is) dissapear from PC, not found in My Computer, looks like its not even plugged in, but is... Thanks in advance! <3

How much ram are you useing?, how much processor percentage?, what are your temps for your components?

Luka

How much ram are you useing?, how much processor percentage?, what are your temps for your components?

I'm using 4 GB ram, what do you mean by processor percentage, when my MTA is running or? I'm gonna look at the temperature of components later, when I'm on PC. Thanks for helping guys :)

Luka

Weird problem. Have you tried ending all background processes before running the game (if you are in Windows 7 and below, go to your task manager and go to processes, ending the ones that are not being used [DON'T end system 32 or explore.exe or anything that looks important]; for Windows 8 and 8.1, the tab in task manager is closer to the right of the window)???

Make sure your hard drive still has room (as many computers do use "Virtual Memory").

Check for malware and viruses like always using the free Avast antivirus (if you don't already have your own antivirus) and use malwarebytes for the malware (free version should be fine)

Gonna do virus scan soon, and I've tried turning many apps in background and it indeed didnt jam, the game. But idk if it was pure luck or something as the jam randomly occurs. Also, around 1/4 of my hard disk is used so I doubt thats it.

sUp5rET.png