Not open for further replies.

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Neither would you! ;)
:D:D:D +1 for noticing that :p

giphy.gif

admbot

Not mad, It means if nobody has a chance, neither do I, because I am somebody, not nobody :p I do stand a big chance I am sure off, only I don't want to join, and I know a lot of admins don't like me that much

Bunny

Some word of advice.. Some of you didn't read the qualifications first, that's all I'm going to say :)

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
For the 200 hours thats needed is that 200 hours with all characters combined or does each one of your characters have to have 200 hours?

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I think the way the app is done should be changed because not everyone is good with writing essays. Should make a option to do it over TS or do it by the App.

Deli

Let me tell you all something, nobody reads your application. They simply see who posted it, and if want them as an administrator they "+1" your application. If you want a little tip, keep on reading. You only need to make an amazing application once, and everytime the administration applications are open just copy-and-paste the amazing application so you don't have to waste time writing another useless application. How to get administrator? Well like I stated above, it depends on your relationship with the current administrators. Thor, you know how much of a bad influence you are? "Thick bullet proof windows" on a SULTAN A.K.A A SPORTS VEHICLE! If you really want to be an administrator, you gotta stick out meaning you have to be a great roleplayer, be different. Open up strip club, and display high quality roleplay and the administrators will see you doing something different, making them like you.

Love, Deli Weli.

Luka

Let me tell you all something, nobody reads your application. They simply see who posted it, and if want them as an administrator they "+1" your application. If you want a little tip, keep on reading. You only need to make an amazing application once, and everytime the administration applications are open just copy-and-paste the amazing application so you don't have to waste time writing another useless application. How to get administrator? Well like I stated above, it depends on your relationship with the current administrators. Thor, you know how much of a bad influence you are? "Thick bullet proof windows" on a SULTAN A.K.A A SPORTS VEHICLE! If you really want to be an administrator, you gotta stick out meaning you have to be a great roleplayer, be different. Open up strip club, and display high quality roleplay and the administrators will see you doing something different, making them like you.

Love, Deli Weli.

Deli, the car isn't mine, it's faction vehicle, and none of my vehicle has description, since I dont like to write some shit like that. So, just to say, I'm not the one who wrote the description. And btw, most of admins also vote -1 when they lose in some rp situation, cant forget that :p

Beatty

Donator
You copy and paste like the ten who did this session, you get infracted and banned for three days on the forums. Then you're blacklisted from the next two applications.

We read them, if your writing makes no sense (like a lot of peoples), you simply get denied right away. Are you seriously so dumb that you don't think we change the application every time? The application is only one part of the entire process, making it to trial in no way proves you're going to make it to admin. I personally don't know anyone who got accepted this session. If you can't write and prove you know decent English, you won't get in. If you lack common sense, adequate knowledge on asked subjects and fail to be able to properly explain things, then you won't be accepted.

I myself added two new questions to gauge the communities opinions, and they helped me in deciding some things. There's a reason you're not an admin anymore Deli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png