sUp5rET.png

(( OOC Information for Weapon Licenses ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
(( You will recieve a week ban if you tend to abuse your weapon license request. Rifles and Shotguns can ONLY be found LEGALLY. If you have it ILLEGALLY, turn it in IMMEDIATELY or your account will be reset along with the player that gave you it. You have been warned. ))

Luka

To who do I give my rifle? Damn, there goes my best gun... May I know why are those not allowed?

maramizo

<b><span style="color:FFFFFF;">MTA:RP Player</span
To who do I give my rifle? Damn, there goes my best gun... May I know why are those not allowed?
((In real life, when you purchase a weapon, those guns have serials which are printed down on the gun hammers, which "push" or "fire" the bullets. Serials are noted down when purchased legally, hence, the person who sold it to you in game, would never actually perform such an action in real life; they would be easily caught and punished.

Selling legally purchased weapons illegally is NON-RP therefor.))

Bunny

((In real life, when you purchase a weapon, those guns have serials which are printed down on the gun hammers, which "push" or "fire" the bullets. Serials are noted down when purchased legally, hence, the person who sold it to you in game, would never actually perform such an action in real life; they would be easily caught and punished.

Selling legally purchased weapons illegally is NON-RP therefor.))

This says it all.

Luka

Yea, I get it. But what if I bought one, will I get a refund? And once again, to who do I give the weapon? Do I report or delete the weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png