sUp5rET.png

Pay2Lose - Thank you for donating, but no.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Some of you really need a reality check, welcome to my rant thread.

Being an admin on MTA:RP is extremely stressful, IF you're doing the job right. People still think you can escape punishment for your wrong actions with donations, and I don't mean anyone in particular. This is an agreed on FACT that everyone believes in, and I don't really blame them... Because of what happened in the past years concerning someone (J**) buying his rank as admin, and a few other related incidents too...

Here are some numbers based on years of study and research to help you understand what I mean:
The JTEquation : Rulebreaking/trolling + $$$$$ = yay no consequences

Imagine being in the middle of this situation; where one party doesn't care about the consequences as long as he believes he's above the rules. That's how being an admin here USED to feel like.
If that's still true, me being here is meaningless, I might as well leave.

Most of my friends left the admin team due to a significant bump in one player's stats, while that also made me think of leaving, I will stay and change things as much as I can before I give up, hoping they would watch this change happen.
This is what my friends thought was going to happen:
Huge donation -> Bump in stats -> Player above the rules due to his contribution -> RP is now meaningless and discouraged

All of that bullshit will change. I vow to; not tolerate this behavior as admin, not encourage it as a donator, and to not let it pass as I watch it happen.

To any future admin seeing this, here's my advice:

1. Don't be bias to a donator/friend/admin while admining a situation.
2. Do not encourage this way of thinking, it's what drives people away from MTA:RP.
3. Do not even bluntly joke about buying an admin rank off of Matt, it's fucked up.
4. Try to concentrate on the situation, not the nature/history of the involved parties.
5. Don't blame Matt for accepting donations.

If anything, Matthew gets paid for running this server, but his past mistakes should NOT define this server's direction.

Your actions lead to consequences, your money leads to nothing but donator perks.
And PLEASE, don't try to accuse me of kissing ass. I'm pushing for what's right, and I do blame the community's managment for what happened in the past, but I won't let the server go down without a fight, use your position as a player/admin to encourage roleplay and destroy The Pay2Play theory.

Thank you.

EDIT: donate all you want, not trying to discourage contributions lol... just don't hurt us in the process

Last edited:

Deerhunter0404

Donator
Donator
+1 Yes, amazingly said, donations are to help the server, it's not meant to hurt the RP, and make people less likely to play, it shouldn't be pay 2 play, I understand donations are necessary, but it shouldn't ruin the fun of the game.

I agree with this 100% Im guilty of not rping when the player level is low sometimes. ill be the first to admit it. BUT! i never escape or try to flee away non rply from someone engaging rp. Glad you brought it to everyone attention! stay safe yall! see ya IG puff puff cheers

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Well Said, And i agree in the fullest. The JTA Equation was a really shitty situation indeed.
I Will no longer sell admin rank, and no amount of money is going to make you exempt from the rules moving forward. (it hasn't for about a year now, but i never publicly announced that anything changed)
I appreciate staff like Bahey who have stuck with us in good and bad times, and continue to work for the future of the server. Donations Should have never made you exempt from following the rules, and moving forward i encourage all admins to enforce that.

Well Said, And i agree in the fullest. The JTA Equation was a really shitty situation indeed.
I Will no longer sell admin rank, and no amount of money is going to make you exempt from the rules moving forward. (it hasn't for about a year now, but i never publicly announced that anything changed)
I appreciate staff like Bahey who have stuck with us in good and bad times, and continue to work for the future of the server. Donations Should have never made you exempt from following the rules, and moving forward i encourage all admins to enforce that.
How about a really strong hug?

sUp5rET.png