Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: LSPD (Philip Smith, Joshua Martinez, James Domingo)
Phone: 911
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Pershing Square

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name: SPD (Jamie Stewart)
Phone: 911
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Marina, Los Santos

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $$1,000,000

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? I started running away from the police because i was scared for my life, they were attempting to run me over, then when i finally got tackled by an officer, they put me in the deputy chief's cruiser and in the car was a civilian, and this civilian is known to have sold drugs, they claimed it was a ridealong, i asked them to tell me why i was under arrest and they would not tell me, then after that the deputy chief hit me in the leg with a baton twice, then when we made it to the jail i got hit in the genital area, i screamed out in pain and then a third officer hit me again in that area, them resumed the take out his firearm, hitting me in the head with the barrel of the gun, i fell to the ground and the blow knocked me unconcious, there was lots of blood and i had to be taken to the hospital to get stitches, and after which i had to be takes from the hospital, i was not even fully healed.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 11/12/2013

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) INSERT HERE

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • CCTV footage from prison in and outside
    • Shows police brutality and discrimination against Carl
    • Shows the officer using police brutality against Carl Jenks
  • Evidence 4.2
    • Witness Tiarnan Dean
    • The witness seen the result of the brutality
    • The witness would have seen Carl Jenks laying ont he floor with his head spit open as can be verified by the paramedics and the scat left on Carls head

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][X] Yes ---------- [] No

Five.I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under California State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 11/12/2013 Carl Jenks Carl Jenks

Braunson

The real MVP
Re: Carl Jenks vs LSPD & SPD

200px-US-CourtOfAppeals-9thCircuit-Seal.svg.png

Ninth Judicial Circuit
"Equal Justice Under Law"
SC-100

Chief Justice,
Braunson Rhodes,

Case file 008 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

You will be informed by the Los Santos First Court when your Court Date has been setup, currently the status of this case is PENDING. If you have any further questions, please call the First Court Hotline at 377.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

I

IlikeTrains

200px-US-CourtOfAppeals-9thCircuit-Seal.svg.png

Ninth Judicial Circuit
"Equal Justice Under Law"
SC-100​

Can we please schedule a date for the court case to begin, Me and my client are available at any time we just need a judge appointed to the court case.

sUp5rET.png