Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):Unknown
Mailing Address (if different):Unknown

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes I'll let the court determine the amount of money the Defendant owes me.

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? The defendant pulled me over for almost blindsiding him when he never had his sirens or lights on, so I couldn't see him. He pulled me over telling me to step out, I resisted asking "why am I being asked to step out?" He didn't tell me anything besides step out. Then he pulled out a tazer and tazed me, making me unconscious. And when I woke up I was being cuffed. He then proceeded to bring me to the prison, frisking me. I will also like to sue him for sexual harassment as he touched my entire body. I asked for a lawyer but he ignored my request and then proceeded to arrest me for Resisting, Obstructing, Delaying, ITR, Disturbing the Peace, FTC, Reckless Driving, and BZR.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 12/24/13

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) The court will determine the money owed to me.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • CCTV from the prison shows everything.
    • Shows from the point of where I was asked to step out of the vehicle, till the point where I was arrested.
    • Not giving me the right to know what I'm being asked to step out of the vehicle for and sexual harassing me when I was being frisked.
  • Evidence 4.2
    • Steve Robinson
    • Witness that saw what happened when I was being tazed.
    • The witness saw me being pulled up after being tazed and pushed into the prison.

Five.
    You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][ ] Yes ---------- [X] No

Five.I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under California State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 12/24/13 Kaitlyn Summers Kaitlyn Summers

Chase

((Ya wear your badge -.- Anyone can see it.))

((She wasn't given the chance to see it, never RP'd it, never actually said my name with having the ability to see my badge. I would consider passive RP here if it would valid enough to be used. Likewise Jake, you weren't there.))

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
((Still the cameras at the prison would capture your face and would recognize you, still if I didn't even put your name on the Defendant part your still going to be identified anyways.))

Chase

((Still the cameras at the prison would capture your face and would recognize you, still if I didn't even put your name on the Defendant part your still going to be identified anyways.))

((You filed a case without know who the officer is though. Of course, in a technical term, I signed into the prison and what not, but did you go to through channels to find who I was?))

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
((They would still go through a thorough investigation and see who arrested me and such. So I don't see the whole point of you aruging about who is being sued and such if you already know that eventually you will found out as the culprit behind all of this.))

Chase

((They would still go through a thorough investigation and see who arrested me and such. So I don't see the whole point of you aruging about who is being sued and such if you already know that eventually you will found out as the culprit behind all of this.))

((You break rule 11, you yet to find it out IC. We're like minded, we don't lose things. ))

sUp5rET.png