200px-US-CourtOfAppeals-9thCircuit-Seal.svg.png

Ninth Judicial Circuit
"Equal Justice Under Law"
State Attorney

My Name: Homen, Peter
My Phone No.: 688325
Email: peterhomen@whiz.sa

Date I Joined: 24/8/2014

A Little About Myself: I'm Peter, I don't like corruptions and I make sure Justice will be served. I will not listen to one-sided story, both parties should be given a chance to speak up. Justice will be served equally - there will be no such things as racism under my hands. Criminals will be charged according to their crimes and not their race.

-
I, Peter Homen[/u], agree to uphold the constitution and all its values, swear to protect it and uphold it's values even during times of trial. I recognize that my duty in this job is to protect those who cannot be protected, to defend those which need defending. I am a constitutional defender and I will uphold it in all of my core beliefs. I swear to tell the truth and nothing but to the truth when in trial, and under perjury of law.

terminator909er

Donator
Donator
Hello. Im looking for a lawyer to sue LSPD for putting me in jail for a longer time than what was necessary because they charged me with a crime i did not commit. I evaded the cops and parked my car inside my hideouts fences and called them telling them i want to turn myself in. I was suppose to be arrested for reckless evasion, and that is it. But as i was arrested, one of the officers came and said they found the car, and that it had a gun which increased my time. Also, since the vehicle was wanted if they found it it should have been impounded, and confiscated. When i was released from jail, the car was still where i had left it, which leaves me to conclude the LSPD lied about finding the car, and any guns/lethal firearms inside of it.

sUp5rET.png