sUp5rET.png

Philip Smiths - 8/28/2013 - PENDING

Burner

Full Name: Philip Smiths
Contact Information: 390403
Street Address: /
Street House/apt. Number: /
District: Idlewood, Los Santos
Employment Position(s) Interested In: Attorney.
Experience In Law: Police academy.
Prior Occupation(s): Third police officer in Los Santos Police Department.
Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense (felony or misdemeanor)? No.
If yes, please describe the crime - state nature of the crime(s), when and where convicted and disposition of the case.
Do you speak, write or understand any foreign languages?: Slovakian and czech.

Please read and initial each paragraph, then sign below.
I certify that I have not purposely withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for hiring. I attest to the fact that the answers given by me are true & correct to the best of my knowledge and ability. I understand that any omission (including any misstatement) of material fact on this application or on any document used to secure can be grounds for rejection of application or, if I am employed by this company, terms for my immediate expulsion from the company.
Initial Here: P.S.
I understand that if I am employed, my employment is not definite and can be terminated at any time either with or without prior notice, and by either me or the First Court of San Andreas.
I permit the San Andreas Judicial circuit to examine my references, record of employment, education record, and any other information I have provided. I authorize the references I have listed to disclose any information related to my work record and my professional experiences with them, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. In addition, I release the First Court of San Andreas, my former employers & all other persons, corporations, partnerships & associations from any & all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such examination or revelation.
Applicants Signature: Philip Smiths

Date: 8/28/2013

======================

((OOC INFORMATION REQUIRED))
Your account name: Burner
Your forum name: Burner
Have you ever been jailed/kicked/banned or warned? If so, for what reasons? Yes, was once accidentaly jailed by an administrator for general non-RP, ninjajacking, but administrators didn't remove that from my history.
Do you agree, that we may look at your history?: Yes, I agree.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Re: Philip Smiths - 8/28/2013

Phillip Smiths,

Your application is hereby moved to PENDING until further information and a formal interview may be given. Please wait for court officials to contact you.

Regards,
Chief Justice Beatty, Bryan.

sUp5rET.png