sUp5rET.png

Planned Downtime

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
We have some scheduled Maintenance coming today and again tomorrow. Here are the plans

The server will undergo a update that should improve lag issues, and give snappier responses tonight at 3AM EST. That is 3/24/13 at 3AM EST or 12AM PST. The downtime shouldn't take any longer than 30 Minuets.

On 3/24/2013 The hosting company will be preforming back end network maintenance, To increase capacity. The Scheduled time for this is 6PM PST - Midnight PST. Those times in EST will be 9PM EST - 3 AM (3/25/2013) EST. The expected downtime during this is no more than 60 Minuets total, But we may see periodic drops of internet connection during these hours.

Take note, you may have issues playing during these times!

Thanks
Overload

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
We have some scheduled Maintenance coming today and again tomorrow. Here are the plans

The server will undergo a update that should improve lag issues, and give snappier responses tonight at 3AM EST. That is 3/24/13 at 3AM EST or 12AM PST. The downtime shouldn't take any longer than 30 Minuets.

On 3/24/2013 The hosting company will be preforming back end network maintenance, To increase capacity. The Scheduled time for this is 6PM PST - Midnight PST. Those times in EST will be 9PM EST - 3 AM (3/25/2013) EST. The expected downtime during this is no more than 60 Minuets total, But we may see periodic drops of internet connection during these hours.

Take note, you may have issues playing during these times!

Thanks
Overload

I hope this update does fix the lag. Sometime the damn lag in the server is insane for me, one moment I'll have 79 ping next 4k+, like WTF..

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
They didnt make the change last night, So i suppose we will plan for tonight.

sUp5rET.png