• I don't play here, I just like voting

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
So we have made some changes to the server and scripts to try and better the economy. However, we have heard voices on both sides regarding the economy reset..

We want to give the community an opportunity to weigh in on the future of the economy, but please don't vote here if you have no intention of playing regardless of the outcome.. This is intended for active members or potentially active members.

We have two options, PLEASE READ the options carefully, Because the winning option will be carried out, But there are stipulations to each choice!

Choice 1:
Leave everything as it is, The economy is coming back alive on the current system and I am happy with the recent reset to try and recover the economy.

Choice 2:
Roll back to a point where most players had money.. This will mean we will roll back to ONLY what we have available, We will look at our available backups and choose which one we think has the most for everyone. We do not yet know what date we will roll back to..
With Option 2, You will get back anything you HAD at the point in time that the backup was taken.. Anything you've sold recently will come back if you had it on the day of the save from the past.. We will NOT be offering any refunds on this option. You will get back what you had that day in time, and nothing else.
The only refunds we will be offering with this option are anyone who has recently donated, You will get a full vPoint refund so you can spend your points as you see fit with the rollback.

IF you vote for Option 2, Comment with the Month and Year you think you would prefer to rollback to.
Database Backup Options:
March 2018
December 2018
January 2019

We have some other plans in place to better the community and give some more options to what you may want to do.. Stay tuned for more to come.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Remove my option 2 and I'd like to vote for Option 1.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
The majority has ruled on this. I think the current state of the economy is the best anyway, Hopefully those who voted the opposite will warm up to it :p

sUp5rET.png