sUp5rET.png

Property Purchase - Questions

rockintodd

Questions:
Is there any way I could buy property IG with real USD, but have players modify the land?
Example: The beach houses along the east coast of Los Santos heading towards the country.

I'm looking to do so, as well as donate more and purchase a faction. So far I've donated $20.00, and I was going to donate another $5.00, but I didn't feel as if it were worth it only because I had a slight feeling that I was wasting my money on this server.

This is also a MINOR question:
Is there a way that instead of donating to get VIP points, I could just donate to get vehicles for my factions, and money directly? I'm not the wealthiest person in the world and I have a LOT of stuff to do in my every day life and this server is one of my joys so I figured I'd benefit the server I play, and I think its cool that we get IG credit from being loyal and dedicated. Now my problem is that I have a mother to take care of. I'm 18 years old, and she's 42. She has had 28 surgeries so far and I'm constantly paying for more things like the cable bill, food, and new appliances around the house. I spend around 1,800 a month on her and then have hardly enough to cover gas for myself to get back and forth from my job... So I'm just saying getting a donation from me is VERY generous of me, so feel some love. <3

I was also wondering:
Is there a way that instead of paying for VIP points, I could make some graphics, videos, etc, in my free time to earn some?
I have certifications for the following:
-Graphics Design
-Digital Multimedia & Communications
-2D&3D Design

Thanks!
Best regards,
Todd Michael

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Hey, about the money for donation, I don't think Ello would deny it but you would need to ask him through the Ticket Center or on Skype. I know there used to be a perk on F7 that allowed you to use vPoints or VIP and convert it to money. If you wanted to do it in large amounts, you would just report for Lead+, they would give you the money and deduct the equal value of VIP or vPoints. This may still be in F7, not sure.

sUp5rET.png