sUp5rET.png

Radio Starion Request- California Highway Patrol: Los Angeles and Orange Counties district

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Can you be more specific, please? You want to implement this as a radio station in-game or?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Currently in order to get radio stations in game they must be purchased through Free Packet. www.freepacket.co/services.html
We are exploring options of adding your own custom stations in game, but currently we do not have that option. Stay tuned, Maybe we will in the near future :)

greenops011

Donator
Donator
what i would like is to see it server side for Police and HEX towing. kind of add a bit more realism to it, have the live police radio as an option for the different factions who work together

DrJoseEvil

Donator
what i would like is to see it server side for Police and HEX towing. kind of add a bit more realism to it, have the live police radio as an option for the different factions who work together

There is already something like that, /d For government factions to communicate via radio

greenops011

Donator
Donator
not to communicate with eachother, but an in vehicle live audio stream of the CHP, seeing as San Andreas is based on california with the exception of las venturas.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
not to communicate with eachother, but an in vehicle live audio stream of the CHP, seeing as San Andreas is based on california with the exception of las venturas.

You mean just the audio streaming, like listening to radio chatter for RP Effect?

Also, It should be LAPD Stream, not chp :p

greenops011

Donator
Donator
yes thats exactly what i mean. and i said CHP because it could be relevant outside of Los Santos, but either way. and again, it should only be available for inter-department agencies, like LSPD, SPD, LSES, LSFD, and HEX. if you aren't in one of those factions, you can't access it. but yes, only the audio streem, for RP effect

DrJoseEvil

Donator
yes thats exactly what i mean. and i said CHP because it could be relevant outside of Los Santos, but either way. and again, it should only be available for inter-department agencies, like LSPD, SPD, LSES, LSFD, and HEX. if you aren't in one of those factions, you can't access it. but yes, only the audio streem, for RP effect

That be hard to do, and GTA SA has that already default in singeplayer, but it was disabled server side or just in MTA itself but it will be easy to make :p

sUp5rET.png