sUp5rET.png

Radio Station request - Compton BLVRD

Compton BLVRD

The radio stations on here are pretty awesome already but... we are missing something.;..
A Mexican/Spanish rap station for all the Mexican RPers.
I dont know about you guys but when your RPing when a good song comes on, it makes it feel more realistic to me.
A Mexican rap station would be pretty awesome
Lemme know what chu thank.
Thanks.

Chase

The radio stations on here are pretty awesome already but... we are missing something.;..
A Mexican/Spanish rap station for all the Mexican RPers.
I dont know about you guys but when your RPing when a good song comes on, it makes it feel more realistic to me.
A Mexican rap station would be pretty awesome
Lemme know what chu thank.
Thanks.

http://www.shoutcast.com/

I would turn to RAP, I saw a few tabs for like "Gangster" or "Old School" that might suit your interests and you can get back to us. Though a straight up spanish station would be utterly annoying, especially with the strong point - this is an English server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Compton BLVRD

Chase said:
http://www.shoutcast.com/, I would turn to RAP, I saw a few tabs for like "Gangster" or "Old School" that might suit your interests and you can get back to us. Though a straight up spanish station would be utterly annoying, especially with the strong point - this is an English server.

Thanks for the link, now looking around on there, but Mexican Rap would obviously be a separate radio station, its like having 80's or rock, some people listen to it and some don't lol, but there is 'Old School' for ghetto RP, 'WHAT Radio' for modern gangs, but we have nothing for Mexican gang RPers like me, it would really help me RP better by having stuff about the Mexican culture blurring out my Ghetto-blaster on my yard or my car stereo's.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chase

Thanks for the link, now looking around on there, but MExican Rap would obviously be a seperate radio station, its like having 80's or rock, some people listen to it and some dont lol, but there is 'Old School' for ghetto RP, 'WHAT Radio' for modern gangs, but we have nothing for mexican gang RPers like me, i would relaly help me RP better by having stufff about the MExican culture bluring out my Ghettoblaster on my yard or my car stereo's.:)

I feel ya very much.

HONDAtics

Kindda retarded,since only mexicans gonna understand whatever is said so you can just RP tuning your radio to a mexican station and pump the volume and do /do(s) :D

Hagard

Banned User
Lol, yeah so we gonna listen to what ? thin air, come on now not about understanding it, just that you can RP to it :)

sUp5rET.png