sUp5rET.png

Civil Case [REINHARD EICHMANN] vs [STATE POLICE DEPARTMENT] for [VIOLATION OF RIGHTS] - Case No. 010

Cloud

200px-US-CourtOfAppeals-9thCircuit-Seal.svg.png

Ninth Judicial Circuit
"Equal Justice Under Law"
SC-100​

Plaintiff (list names): Reinhard Eichmann
Case Number (for clerk): 010

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:
Reinhard Eichmann
Name: Reinhard Eichmann
Phone: 802843
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Main Street, Montgomery, San Andreas, 23122
Mailing Address (if different): -

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name: -
Phone: -
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): -
Mailing Address (if different): -

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is: State Police Department
Name: Connor Williams
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $ 1,561,000.00

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Violation of Rights
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 3/2/2014

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) Property Damage: $1,000.00; Emotional Distress: $1,000,000.00; Theft: $50,000.00; Scaphoid Fracture: 10,000.00; Potential Severe Harm: $500,000.00

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • Evidence Omitted ((OOC))
  • Evidence 4.2
    • A before, and after picture of my truck
    • Images omitted ((OOC))
    • Property force-ably left unsecured and property was stolen. This is due to the department's lack of training. Items which were in my truck where removed, none of which were illegal and none of which was returned.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][ X ] Yes ---------- [ ] No

Five.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under California State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 3/2/14 Reinhard Eichmann

Last edited by a moderator:

Braunson

The real MVP
Re: REINHARD EICHMANN vs STATE POLICE DEPARTMENT for $1,561,000.00

(( Seriously? This is like the second post I had to delete. This is a IC Thread. Learn to use the forums please. ))

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Re: REINHARD EICHMANN vs STATE POLICE DEPARTMENT for $1,561,000.00

((OOC evidence omitted - Keep it IC))

Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Case file 010 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), the scheduled hearing date is for Friday, March 7th. You are to inform the Defendant, State Police Department, of said lawsuit and date to be held. An agreed upon time shall be finalized for the 7th and submitted to the court prior to or on the 6th of March. Failure for the Defendant to show up or answer the Plaintiff's plee will result in a summary Default as handed out by the ruling Judge.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court,
San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

sUp5rET.png