sUp5rET.png

Replacement For The Range Rover Mod

AudiMTA01

Donator
Donator
Hello, community of Multi Theft Auto Roleplay, I am here to present a replacement vehicle mod for the Range Rover Sport, modded as the huntley. I personally think this is a really clean mod compared to the Range Rover as I have not experienced any problems with it. With the Range Rover Sport, I used to get bugged tires etc, therefore I took time searching for a better mod, and found a luxurious Audi Q7 (2010)

The Range Rover Sport is a decent mod, but due to the bugs, and boredom of seeing it everyday, I think this mod will be better, and if not, feel free to install it yourself using San Andreas Mod Installer (SAMI) Or GTA Garage Mod Manager (GGMM)

Exterior
mta-screen_2016-04-22_22-35-56.jpg
mta-screen_2016-04-22_22-36-18.jpg

Interior
mta-screen_2016-04-22_22-41-04.jpg
mta-screen_2016-04-22_22-41-14.jpg
mta-screen_2016-04-22_22-41-34.jpg

Additional link (Incase Broken): imgur.com/a/NiAu9

Hass

Donator
Donator
Hmm, I think we should replace the Huntley with this mod, I feel as if whenever I evade police in a V12 Huntley, I always nearly flip or do flip, due to the buggy mod.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
+1 Love Q7s, plus I've used this mod and it's actually good. Huntley flips wayy too fucking much it gives me cancer.
We also need a new mod for the Super GT or just remove the mod ;)

Rass

<b><span style="background: url(http://forum.ragez
Donator
I remember when hutley was Ford Explorer. Now that was cool :D

Hass

Donator
Donator
Meh i agree with replacing the mod, But this shouldn't be the replacement for it
-1 With this I don't really agree, as this Q7 is epic, and I have tested it. There isn't any bumps, its a smooth ride, it'd he hard to flip your car.

Ahmed

-1 With this I don't really agree, as this Q7 is epic, and I have tested it. There isn't any bumps, its a smooth ride, it'd he hard to flip your car.
Never said the Q7 Was bad it looks amazing, Just don't think it would fit into the server

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
1446229972_-eJs_j4F7ms.jpg

http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/80739-lexus-lx570-2016/

There you got a fancy mod i already tried it once and it doesn't cause any lag at all.​

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
The Huntley mod needs to be re-thought.. I don't think this vehicle is the right vehicle for the Huntley but always could be added to another vehicle.

+1 for the Design/Mod
-1 for the Huntley Idea

sUp5rET.png