sUp5rET.png

Resignation of Jockeyzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
It's been a fun time. A lot has happened since I returned. In good and bad.
First of all, I'd like to say thank you to everyone for regaining your trust.
When I got back here I was known as a troll, and I was not really welcome. (Understandably.)
But I was given a chance and I feel like I've proven myself by now.

My reason for leaving is that I first kinda give up.
I feel like the drama I've been involved with isn't going to affect MTARP well, which was my reason to be here again in the first place.
I also feel that the appreciation for scripting here is almost non-existent, which is why I haven't really made anything lately.
And I feel that my life should come in front of a game. And I feel that I will have even more time to do other things now that I am leaving.

It was a fun journey for now.
And also, you might be thinking "Oh Jockeyzz is leaving, he is going back to trolling".
Not this time :) I am leaving peacefully. I do not hold any grudges for anything at all.
I am fully leaving on my own will and I will not hold anyone responsible for this.
And now I am fully done with MTA, and will probably uninstall it. (I actually struggle with keeping my disk empty enough to install shit. I have to uninstall shit every time I need to install something.)

So peace out guys!

Good luck and thanks to:
Overload, Import, Aaron, Luka and Stupid of the staff team. (The other guys, I don't really know too well.)

Thanks to: Dignitize, DrJoseEvil, IlikeTrains, Bilbo, Oscar, Retex, Eclipse/Emilio, TrueLifeDag, WinningSpark and anyone I might have forgotten.
If anyone wants to stay in touch, I'll hang around on my discord: https://discord.gg/CM6jgEz #TeamJockeyzz

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
Walked you right out that door.

6347652fc0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Retex

Banned User
Donator
Damnn, It was mad working with you on things for PD, You definately helped us. It is appreciated, youll never be forgotten :(

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Bye Jockeyzz.

I really enjoyed having you around, and I know we've had our differences in the past. I've always thought you were a good guy, but you didn't always do the right thing. Seeing you back at MTA:RP proved that, but now you're leaving. Have fun on your journey man.

Here is a song that will help you when you're on the road again.

[video=youtube;1TD_pSeNelU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_pSeNelU[/video]

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
NOOOO Jockeyzz </3
I'll miss ya fam, had so much fun while you were here, wish you the best.
#neverforgetjockeyzz

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Cool, have fun, but leaving threads are def a no no.

ClOsEd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png