MTA:RP Forum Legend
Returning old PD codes

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-We all know that the current PD codes are awful, most of them were never used and have no purpose in-game (as we don't have such features). I know they are copied from real life PD codes, but if we're going to copy real life PD's we need to do way more than just PD codes. I say we get old PD codes back, they were made specifically for in-game situations and things that'll happen.

Advantages/Benefits
-More understandable PD codes
-More use of PD codes

Disadvantages
-Cops having to re-bind their radio binds

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[X] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

Ahmed

I Said this long ago, Their are so many useless codes that have never been used, If not go back to the old ones, The current ones should at least be modified
+1

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
-1, Most of the cops now have settled in with the new codes, and there will have to be a new learning curve once again for the people who have forgotten the old codes.

Luka

-1, Most of the cops now have settled in with the new codes, and there will have to be a new learning curve once again for the people who have forgotten the old codes.

There is a re evaluation test going on and its perfect time to implement this as every officer will be trained again.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Atleast keep the C-Codes

Saying "Code 2" for a pursuit is bull shit and really screwy. Just keep the C-Codes as they are, as its realistic. You dont need a code specifically for a chase, you just need to say "Code 3 ((C3 = Officer Needs assistance/Emergency Situation)), requesting backup to the next beacon" ect

Ahmed

Atleast keep the C-Codes

Saying "Code 2" for a pursuit is bull shit and really screwy. Just keep the C-Codes as they are, as its realistic. You dont need a code specifically for a chase, you just need to say "Code 3 ((C3 = Officer Needs assistance/Emergency Situation)), requesting backup to the next beacon" ect
Ye i agree, "Vehicle pursuit" is the way forward

sUp5rET.png